〖6〗 Chapter

I safely got home. I hoped that my brothers were asleep. But I was very unlucky. They were sitting in the living room looking at my figure that just entered.

‘Damn they look like disappointed parents in the movies.’ I thought as I made my way to the couch they were sitting on. I stood before God… okay no i'm just kidding. I stood in front of them waiting for them to say something. But all I got was a silent treatment.

“If you two are gonna give me a silent treatment I will go to sleep.” I said as I turned to go to my room. But got stopped as someone hugged me. Turning my head back to see who it was, I saw Ran. “We were worried as fuck.” He said, laying his forehead on my shoulder. “When you didn't answer your phone we thought the worst.” Rindo continued.

Ran picked me up and went to the couch where Rindo was. He sat me down to be in between them as they both hugged me. “You know I almost cried.” Ran said. Saying that he tightened his hug. “And I was panicking like never in my life.” Rin said in a low voice. “We even got our man to look for you.” The oldest one said followed by the second oldest. “They said that you were with some people. And I felt as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders when I heard that.”

I looked at both of them and …

I felt a tear leave my left eye. Damn these two. I lifted my right arm to wipe the tear away. Unfortunately it didn't go unnoticed by the two. “Aww is our baby crying.” Ran said in a mocking voice. I scoffed and got out of their grasp and ran to my room.

These bitches really wanna test my patience. Yeah I can get emotional like this sometimes too. I'm not a heartless monster. Well maybe I am when it comes to who I have to fight. As I don't care if you are a 3 year old or a pregnant woman. You say you want a fight, I will fight.

I locked myself in my room and laid on the floor. I was too tired to go to bed. So I will sleep on the floor. The best bed possible. But soon enough I heard a knock on my door.

I sat up and unlocked the door as I was laying next to it. Ran burst in and looked around. Probably looking for me. Rindo was still in the hallway. “I'm down here.” I said. When he heard me Ran turned around and looked down to see me sitting next to the door. He gave me a confused look. Rindo walked in and looked behind the door just to see me laying.

Again.

Both of them kept staring at me so I had to stand up to make them stop. “As our sorry for the moment before we are having a sleepover at your room.” Ran beamed a huge smile on his face as Rindo stood next to him also smiling. Which is very rare and I know that he is also very happy with this idea. I sighed in utter defeat as there is no way out of this situation.

“Okay i will get my laptop so we can watch movies.” The two idiots jumped on my bed, almost breaking it. When I got back with my laptop I noticed that they were in their pyjamas. ‘Were they wearing them when they first came?’ I asked myself not being able to recall what they were wearing a while ago. Shrugging it off, I sat on my bed. Of course in between them as i'm going to hold MY laptop. We picked a movie and began watching it. After the film was finished I was already asleep.

3rd person PoV

Y/N was sound asleep as she was exhausted with today's events. Her brothers were looking at her peaceful state in pure administration. Words can't describe how much those two love their younger sister.

Rindo took the laptop from her lap and put it on the nightstand. Meanwhile Ran moved Y/N from her sitting position to laying one. He took the blanket and covered himself, her and Rindo took the end of the blanket to cover himself too.

Ran hugged the girl from the left and Rindo from the right. Y/n shifted herself to lay on the side. She hugged Rindo and laid her head on his chest. He could see a small smile form on her lips. All three siblings were soon enough sound asleep.

The next morning came as the girl woke up still feeling tired. She feels as if she didn't sleep at all. Also she doesn't feel her feet. She was walking a lot which she doesn't do much. Trying to get up from the bed a strong pair of arms pushed her back to lay down. Not to her surprise it was Ran. He tightened the hug so she couldn't leave.

“Ran, let me gooooo.” She lengthens the o’s. “Five more minutes.” He said burying his face in her shoulder and hugging her even more tighter. Y/N thought she would explode from the intensity of the hug.

So not seeing the other way out she elbowed him in his stomach. He fell on the floor with a loud thud. “Why the hell did you hit me?!” Ran yelled getting up from the floor. “That was the only way that you would let go of me!” Y/N yelled back at him.

And that's how they started their argument. For twenty minutes they were screaming back and forth at each other. Ran may be the calm and collected sibling. Well most of the time because there are times like this where he just snaps. And I am not the person that backs up when someone starts an argument.

“Shut up, flatass, you coward. You are the weakest individual I have ever known.” Y/N yelled at Ran with an angry expression. Ran seemed to get offended by what she said and she didn't fail to notice it. At the same moment she was going to insult him again Rindo walked in.

He stood at the door looking at her and then at Ran that was now sitting. Ran was hugging his knees as his head was placed on his knees. The big baby was sulking. He was very annoyed by Y/N and decided to be silent. Which meant ‘silent treatment’.

Now Y/N really doesn't care if he doesn't talk. But what she hates the most when he is sulking is the fact that he would constantly sigh very loud to get her attention. He did that so she would get annoyed and apologise to him.

“What the hell happened here?” Rindo asked Y/N. While she sighed explaining what happened and what she said to Ran. Rindo tried to suppress a small laugh but it escaped his lips. Of course this didn't go unnoticed by Ran as he got up and stormed out of Y/N’s room.

Y/N PoV

Rindo told me that breakfast was ready and that I should get dressed up. So I did. I took a light green neon crop top and high waisted baggy cargo pants that are black.

Finishing my food I sat in the living room next to Ran. He was still sulking. I had to apologise to him or I would at some point snap at him and beat the shit out of him for being too annoying. So here it goes.

“Ran I'm sorry for calling you flatass and a coward. Even though you are.” I whispered the last sentence. Thank the world he didn't hear it. “Also sorry for calling you the weakest individual I have ever known. You are strong in your own way.” I finished.

He looked at me with sparkles in his eyes. Being happy to hear me say that he hugged me. “Apology accepted.” He said with a cheerful voice. Where do we get the energy to fight in the morning? And where does he get his energy to jump around. Yes, jump around. The two braids hair idiot was jumping around from happiness.

Soon enough he calmed down and asked if we wanted to play some monopoly. If you ever played monopoly you know that playing with your siblings is like getting in the war zone. It's bound to get chaotic and loud. And so the disaster begins.

While he was getting the game I felt as if someone was watching. Because of that I went to the nearest window. Looking out the window I didn't see anyone. But of course I wasn't wrong, someone was hiding in the bushes that are around the house and I just didn't notice them.

We were very deep in the game. Ran was already bankrupt and sobbing in the corner as he doesn't like to lose. “You son of a bitch you cant buy that.” I yelled at Rindo who tried to cheat. No way in hell I would let him win. Yeah maybe I did cheat too but I didn't get caught.

“How the fuck do you know?!” He yelled back at me. I just flipped him off and stuck my tongue out. “I have super powers. Bitch.” I said to him as he got so pissed off that he flipped the whole borde and sent it flying across the room. “Im fucking done with this game.” He yelled and stormed past me to get to his room. And I burst out laughing my ass off at his behaviour.