〖8〗 Chapter

The next morning Y/N woke up to the sound of her alarm. She was going to meet up with Hinata and Emma to go for lunch.

Now the time is 11 am. She still had three more hours before she had to get going. She took her phone and scrolled through her social media and explore page. An hour went by so quickly that I didn't even notice. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I dressed up into (anything you like).

In all, it took me an hour to do everything. Now there is still one hour left before i go so i just took a small snack and went back to my room to watch something on my laptop.

I was walking to the restaurant that we were going to have lunch at. Upon arriving there I saw Hina and Em chatting between themselves waiting for me. I greeted them and we went to the garden that was in the back.

When we sat down we ordered something to eat and drink. When we got our orders we started to eat. Occasionally stopping to talk about something.

"So by what you said you like Draken but he doesn't even look at you?" I asked Emma as we got to this topic somehow. She nodded her head before speaking. "Mhm. He only cares about Toman and his stupid motorcycel." She huffed in annoyance crossing her arms.

"Did you ever confess though?" Now it was Hinata's time to ask her. Emma looked away huffing again. "N-no." Hearing that, I couldn't help but laugh. Hina was trying to suppress her laugh too but failed as a small giggle left her lips.

Emma got all flustered as her face was light pink. "Shut up. But I need help." She said before calming herself. Hina and I slowly stopped laughing as we sat up straight to listen to her problem.

"How can we help?" Brown haired girl asked. "I'm meeting with Draken this evening." "That's great." I said enthusiastically. "No! It's not great." "Why?" Me and Hina asked in unison. "Cause I'm totally going to screw it up." "No you won't." I said, patting her shoulder reassuringly. "Yes I will. Last time I got on my knees..." She started to talk frantically. Not breathing. "Hey Hey breath." I said to her as Hina got a glass of water. Emma steady her breathing before chugging down the glass of water.

"Good." Hina said, retrieving the empty glass from her hand. "What should i do?" The blond girl asked her two friends.

Now she had a face that said 'help' and as her friend I will try my best. I'm not good when it comes to crushes or relationships. But Hinata has a boyfriend already so it should be okay.

"Let's pay and discuss this in a park." I said and the two girls agreed. So when we paid we walked to a park that i saw on the way here. When we settled on a podium that was in the middle of the park we continued the problem discussion.

"So what should i do?" "When you meet him this evening you do the same exact thing you did back at the restaurant." Hinata said with a serious expression. She was very serious about this. I was just there listening, noting this. Maybe I will need this sometimes.

"What? Breathing?" Emma asked, confused. "You'd be surprised how important breathing is." Hina said. I was looking back and forth between them based on who was talking. "How do you know that?" I was genuinely interested. "When Takemichi confessed to me he fainted as he forgot to breathe." She answered with a laugh at the end. And this made me and Em laugh too. "Okay okay, but what should i do next?" Emma asked between her laughs as she tried to stop.

After all three of us calmed down and caught our breath we continued. Actually not before I wiped a tear from my eye. "Just be yourself and act natural." "But what should i say?" "Anything! Just be natural." Is what i said not quite sure if i was right. "Yeah Y/N is right. Just be yourself, if he likes you back he won't mind any topic." "Okay i got it."

"So let's try. Act as if Y/N is him." Hinata said to Emma. Emma turned to h/c girl and took a deep breath. "So ... the weather, huh." "No! Whatever you do, do not bring up the weather. He will think you are forcing a conversation. " The h/c girl said, sighing.

I don't know why I know this but anything to help Emma.

"Y/N did you ever have a boyfriend?" Hina asked me. "No. Why?" "Because I was going to say something similar." She answered. And I looked at her dead in the eyes, before bursting out laughing. Damn, I laughed a lot today.

And so we continued this practice of Emma meeting Draken. In the middle of our conversation there was a rustling noise. "Did you two hear that?" I asked them looking in the direction from where the noise came.

This park had a small forest area and some bushes around the place. The place I heard the noise from was one of the bushes. "Yeah but it could be a cat." Emma answered. But she and Hina had a worried look. Cause it could be a creep stalking them.

"True. But still I'm going to look just in case." The two girls nodded at me as I got up. I slowly got to the place I heard the noise from. Of course there wasn't anyone there. But my gut feeling was telling me that there was still someone on the same spot. I just thought it was a false alarm so I walked back to the girls and informed them that no one was there.

??? PoV

While just mindlessly roaming around the streets I caught a sight of someone. It was h/c haired girl with Emma and some other girl. They entered the restaurant that they were standing in front of. And I just stood there star struck from the pretty h/c haired girl with the most beautiful violet eyes i ever saw.

After some time they walked out so I started to follow them. Well more specifically Y/N.

They walked in the park and sat on a podium that was in the middle of the park. I hid myself behind some trees and bushes looking at my one and only. I was hiding there listening to them talking.

Then one girl whose name I don't know asked Y/N a question that got my full attention. "Y/N did you ever have a boyfriend?" And it genuinely got me curious. Did she have a boyfriend? If yes, did he break her heart or maybe worse. All types of scenarios filled my head, but the answer put me at ease.

"No. Why?" I was never as happy as I am now. This means I will be the first. At this moment I wasn't paying much attention to what they said but I could hear her laugh. It was so sweet and genuine and when I looked at her she looked like an angel. Everything around her was radiating bright colours. I never thought I would love someone as I love Y/N. From the moment I first saw her I knew she was mine. No matter what I have to do, I will make her mine. And I will be the one making her laugh like that.

She has a beautiful personality that is accompanied by her beautiful face. Everything about her is as beautiful as it can get. The world cant compare to her beauty.

Lost in thought I accidentally made some noise and I was pretty sure that they heards it. So I quickly climbed up the nearest tree. Y/N was the one to come and check out what they heard.

Seeing her face better now my face heated up as I started to blush. I was pretty sure my whole face was as red as it can get. She left when she didn't find anything.

I stayed there for two more hours just looking and taking pictures of my sweet Y/N. And now they went out of the park to go home.

Y/N was the one to go alone as her destination was in the opposite direction from theirs. She was peacefully walking and humming something.

Passing the convenience store she stopped for a second before turning back. I immediately hid myself so she wouldn't see me. Thank the world she didn't see me, she entered the store. So I got out of my hiding spot and stood in front of the store she just walked into.

After some minutes she walked out with her hands full of drinks, food and snacks. "Chiyo-chan?"