Chapter 1

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·
"Wake up" A familiar voice said." I might leave without you". Kazuha then wakes up and realizes that his father is talking to him."Fine" Kazuha replies. He and his father weren't on very good terms since his mother died. Since she died, he started bringing this chick around and fooling with her.

(Why do I have to go to school) he thought. School was his least favorite place to be since he always got bullied.

"Kazuha get dressed!" His dad said. "Okay father" he said while rolling his eyes. He got out of bed and got dressed.

When he went downstairs, there wasn't enough time to eat so he didn't. He hoped in the car and they started driving to the bus stop.

"Did you eat?" "No" its not like he cared anyway. Since his mother died, he only cared about getting him out the house when he turns 18.

They finally arrived. "See you later, son" "mhm" as he drove off. Kazuha then started walking to the bus. (Just as chaotic as usual.) He thought to himself as he sat in a seat. Beside him was a unfamiliar face. He must have went to another school or something.

"Hi" the person said. "H-hi" kazuha said. He was a very shy person, but something told him to say hi back. Kazuha could tell that the kid must have been a giant, because he was very tall. He wears a nice uniform. He probably goes to the fancy school 5 miles from here.

"So you go to inazuma high?" The kid said." y-yep I do". "Oh sorry. I didn't properly introduce myself. My name is tomo. Nice to meet you!" He said " Oh my name is kaedehara kazuha. Kazuha for short." As soon as he said that, it was time to get off the bus. " See you later, Kazuha!" Tomo said. " Bye" kazuha said.

( Weird. I've never made a frien-) before he could finish his thought, someone kicked his bookbag making him fall to the ground and bust his knee. "Loser couldn't even see me coming" some boy said. "It would be hard being you." Some girl said "Having to look at that face every time I looked in a mirror." "Argh" kazuha said. Blood was now coming out of his leg. " W-why" kazuha said while crying " Why do you... hate me?" Before they could answer, the bell rang. "See you loser" they said while running to class.

Kazuha tried to get up but couldn't. The concrete was to hard. He was just crying. Laying there. (What if I just..... disappear?) He thought. He heard someone running. "Are you alright?" They yelled. "I'll help you to the nurses office". This voice. Its sounds familiar. It must be..." It's me tomo".

Tomo helped him up and walked him to the nurses office. The nurse took care of his wounds and told him to rest here while she got more medication for other students. Tomo was still in the room. " W-why are you here? Don't you go to..... another school?" Kazuha said. " My fathers transferring me because were kinda short of money. He told me that I wasn't smart enough for him to be paying that amount for me." Tomo said. He looked kinda down. "Well, im glad you saved me. I don't know what I was gonna do without you." " No problem!" Tomo said " Were friends we got each others back!" Kazuha smiled.
·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°