Chapter 4

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·
"You're inviting a friend over?! Are you fucking serious?!" An old man yelled. "He's coming over soon. Don't be such a bitch-" as soon as Tomo said that, the old man slapped him, making him fall to the floor.

"Now listen here. You listen to me, got it?!" The old man yelled. "You think you can be a smart ass just because your friend's coming over? You know what? Go to hell!" As soon as the old man said that, he went up stairs. "I should go clean myself up..." Tomo then got up and went in the bathroom to clean himself. Once he was done, he went to go see his gramps, but surprisingly, he wasn't there.

"Gramps?" Tomo yelled. He then went downstairs. "Gramps? Where are you going?" "Far away from here. You fucking annoy me." "But-" "good luck living on your own. Bye." The old man then left.

Tomo was shocked. Who would take care of him? How would he get groceries? He didn't have any money. "What to do.... What to do...." Tomo started pacing back and forth until he came up with an idea. "What if I have a sleepover with kazu and tell him about my situation. He'll know what to do!"

(Classic Tomo.) He thought. (Always relying on others to do stuff for him) his thoughts then got deeper and deeper. (You're not going to survive on your own. You're just a child.) Tomo slapped both his hands on his face to try to stop the thoughts, but they kept coming.

(Stupid stupid stupid) tomo slapped his face again but, surprisingly, it didn't seem to work. (Your in love, right?) Tomo's eyes widened. He couldn't control his thoughts. (He's way out of your league anyway. He'd probably be happy if you died. Because of what happened when you guys were young-) Before his thoughts finished, he started screaming.

He was so loud the neighbors probably could hear him. But when he stoped screaming, the thoughts were gone. He then calmed himself down, and started setting up for the sleepover.

*ding dong* Tomo opened the door and there he was. "Kazuha! Come in" "Whoa... Your house is soo big" kazuha then started looking around. "Is this...," Kazuha then started walking towards a little table. 'The Fox in the Dandelion Sea?!" Kazuha had a big smile on his face. "Why yes, it is." Tomo said trying to sound cool.

"Can't you only find these in Mondstat?! There like.. extremely rare." Kazuha then opened the book. (Hmm it smells like Tomo.... wait why are you thinking about him like that?) Kazuha's face turned red. "Are you hot or something? Your face is really red." Tomo said as he felt kazuha's forehead. "I-I'm fine!" Kazuha then pulled away looking even more red.

"S-So what should we do next?" Kazuha then looked around like he was trying to avoid eye contact with Tomo. "Let's watch a movie! It'll be soo much fun!" Tomo then dragged kazuha to the movie theater he had in his house. "WHOA IT'S SO BIG" Kazuha said while looking around the movie theater.

"It's not *that* big." Tomo said "It's the size of a regular movie theater!" "A little bit smaller." Then kazuha ran to the front of the stage and screamed "Hello" and it echoed through the theater. "What movie do you want to watch?" Kazuha said. "Hmmm I don't know. What do *you* want to watch?" "Let's watch a horror movie!" Uh-oh. Kazuha isn't the best with handling horror movies. Not that he's scared or anything, right? "S-Sure!" Kazuha then sat down next to Tomo, and they started watching a movie. Apparently the movie is called 'rust' I wonder why.

"Ben, its not a good idea to always take shortcuts," A girl said. She looked about 17. "Something might happen to you" "Don't worry darling i'll be fine." A man then said. He looked 17, also. "Goodbye ben." "Goodbye" the man then left in a van. A couple of minutes later, the horror began. The man was driving his truck, and a big *THUD* sound effect came. "EEK" Kazuha then wrapped his arm around Tomo's and closed his eyes. (Cute... Wait pay attention to the movie! even though he's.... so....) Just when he was thinking that, he rubbed kazuha's head. Just a little bit. But enough to make Kazuha blush.

They then finished the movie. (He rubbed my head... he rubbed my head!) Kazuha was thinking. He was so happy he didn't even want to wash his head.

"Hey.... Kazu... how long did you get... bullied at school" (Huh? Why is he asking me this? I'll answer... but...) "Uh... Ever since I came!" (Why does he sound so... happy?) "When did you come?" "When I started high school." (Tck..... bullies piss me off.....) "Oh but," kazuha then said "you don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine. I'm used to this now, so really don't worry about a nobody like me-"

Before Kazuha could finish his sentence, Tomo pinned him to the wall. "T-Tomo?" "Your not a nobody!" Kazuha cheeks went red. "The truth is..." (Come on Tomo! You can do it! Just tell him you're in love with him, and he'll say 'I like you too') "......" The silence was there for a while. "I-" when Tomo was about to talk, he noticed kazu's arm. "You-You've been!,"
°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·
A/N: this was 902 words!!!! I hope you liked it!!!!