Chapter 5

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·
Kazuha's face looked frightened. What is Tomo going to do about it? "Kazuha!" Tomo yelled. "You can't do this to yourself! Because.... I....." Tomo's grip got tighter. "O-Ow!" Kazuha winced in pain. Tomo then quickly backed off of kazuha. "S-Sorry.... but why would you do that to yourself?"

"U-Um.." Kazuha was speechless. Why was he cutting his arm..? He didn't remember. It was like... a bad habit. "I... don't know." Kazuha said. He was very shocked when he said it. "Kazuha.... please just don't hurt yourself. You're my best friend, and I don't want anything to happen to you." There was an awkward silence for a couple of seconds until kazuha said "Im going to go to the bathroom." He then made his way to the bathroom.

(Why are you doing that to yourself? Did... something happen?) As kazuha walked to the bathroom.

"Damn it!" Tomo then slammed his fist on the wall and then said "It's my fault! None of this would have happened...!" Tomo then thought, (If only.....!!) Tomo then slammed his fist to the wall again.

Kazuha heard it the second time. (Is he okay? Did something happen?) Kazuha then ran out the bathroom and saw Tomo leaning against the wall. "Are you okay?" Kazuha then went to Tomo. "Do you remember?" Tomo then forced his eyes to look at kazuha.

"Do you remember what happened that day?"  Kazuha's face then turned serious."What are you talking about?" "When we were kids...we lived in mondstat. We were inseparable. We did everything together. One day, we promised each other that we would move to inazuma and that we would be together...forever." Tomo then looked kazuha dead in the eye "But one day..
We went to school together like usual. I forgot something at home, so I went to go back home, and you insisted to go with me. But being me, I said no and went to get it myself. When I came back....." Tomo'a eyes drifted to the side.

"There were kids beating up on you. I went and tried to beat them up. Then when I was beating one up..." Tomo's eyes filled with rage "They got one of the heaviest text books and kept beating you with it. Over and over and over. I tried to stop them....but I couldn't. When they finished...!" Tomo then punched the wall with rage.

"T-Tomo! It's okay! Just tell me what happened" kazuha then took his hand from the wall and held it in his hand. "I'm sorry..i'll continue." Tomo then continued to tell the story. "When they finished...your head was bleeding and you fell unconscious. Right when I was about to say something, they- they ran off. I immediately ran you to the hospital. They said that you would suffer from memory loss.

Once they got you on a hospital bed, these...thoughts came to me. 'What if he had come with you? What if you didn't go to school that day?' Those thoughts made me feel very guilty. Once you were fine, I ran to your room. But....what hurt me was you didn't remember me. But after that, your father took you to inazuma. And I was stuck in mondstat.

Then a miracle happened! My parents died!" "T-Tomo!" "Is it bad to want your parents to die?" "..." "But anyway...I got to live with my grandpa which was a curse and a given. He lived in inazuma, so I could find you, but he was a bitch" "Was?" " I'll tell you that later- but I finally found you. And I made a vow to myself that I wouldn't let you get hurt ever again." "..is this true?" "Yes...it is." "I had no idea" "But about my grandfather....he moved away.."

"When?!" Kazuha had a concerned face. "Earlier. He said he couldn't deal with me. I was actually going to ask you for advice on what to do, but it seems I forgot." "Umm.." Kazuha then looked around the room, " Thank you. For everything." He then pulled Tomo's face down and kissed him. "Really....thanks." Tomo and kazuha then blushed. (Why is my heart rate going faster than usual?) Kazuha thought. They then got ready for bed.
°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·