Chapter 3

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·
"Thank god you're okay. How do you let those kids bully you?" Tomo said. They were walking to there last class. "...." "Kazuha? What's wrong?" Kazuha panicked. He couldn't just tell tomo that he wasn't unconscious and he was listing to their conversation! "I uh... Got to go to class... Bye!" "O-ok..." Tomo said. (Why is he ignoring me..? Did I do something wrong?) He then went to class.

"Hmm" kazuha was thinking about this hard math problem, but then his thoughts shifted towards Tomo and the meetup they were going to have. (Should I go? What if they notice me? Ok kazuha. If you go, you can see tomo, but if you go, they might find you out.) Kazuha then took a deep breath. (I'll go!) *ring* "Time to go! School is over." Kazuha then checked the time and it was 3:30. "Alright. Time to go." Kazuha then headed to the park.

When he made it there, he hid behind a trash can and eavesdropped on their conversation. "So you're here. I didn't expect you to come." Hu tao said with a grin on her face. "I can't just let you get away with hurting kazu like that." Tomo said. He looked like he was ready to fight, and that he had fought before.

"Luckily for you, I don't have anyone you can fight today." Hu tao then put on a smooth grin, and said "You like him, don't you." "Of course he is was my best friend ever since we were small." "That's... not what I mean't." Hu tao then sighed and said " You have feelings for him." "Hm?" "Are you dumb? I mean do you want him to be your boyfriend?" "No... that's gay...." Tomo said. "Well, my work is done." Hu tao said "goodbye Tomo" She then left the park. "Loving kazuha, huh." Tomo said before he left the park.

When the coast was clear, kazuha sighed very loudly. "Finally! But what did hu tao mean by him loving me?! We've only knew each other for one day! Didn't Tomo say 'childhood friends'? Does that mean..... we knew each other when we were small?" Kazuha, overwhelmed by the details, decided to go home for the day.

In the morning, kazuha was getting ready for school. It was friday, and he was still thinking about yesterday. (Why did Tomo say we were childhood friends? I don't even know him like that.) Then his thoughts shifted again. ('Loving kazuha' does that mean he loves me? No-no-no! Stop thinking like that!) Kazuha's face turned red.

"Kazuha!" Kazuha looked up and saw Tomo. "H-hi" kazuha said. "Hey.. since it's friday, do you want to have a sleepover?" "U-um" kazuha said in shock. (If I have a sleepover with him, maybe I can find the truth to everything I heard.) "O-ok" kazuha responded. "Great! I'll give you my phone number."
°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·
A/N:
Sorry it took me so long to upload. And sorry it was only 457 words. I had a lot of stuff going on. I'll try to update at least once a week, maybe twice. Have a good one!