Chapter 2

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·
"Your good to go!" The nurse said. She just finished putting on the bandage for kazuha's knee. Kazuha tried to get up, but the pain in his knee overwhelmed him. "Oww" he said."Take it easy" Tomo said as he picked him up. The nurse said "Have a good day!"

As they left the nurses office. "Kazuha" Tomo asked. "Yes?" "How did you bust your knee?" Kazuha was thinking of an excuse because he didn't want to worry him. "I-I was walking and I fell! Clumsy me-" "It's okay if you don't want to tell me. Just- be careful next time, okay?" Tomo said. "O-okay" they then walked to class.

"There you are." a old man said. He looked like he was in his mid 50's. "I'm here, gramps. Why were you waiting? Couldn't you have just signed me into school by yourself? Or are you just to dumb to-" Tomo's words got cut off by the old man." Listen here young man. I don't like how you're talking to me. Any more smart ass comments and you'll be out on the streets." "...." Tomo's face looked a little pale."Now then... Let's get you enrolled."

(If Tomo is really coming to the school, would I have to worry about bullies? Or is he not a good fighter.) thought while he was in class. Even nerds need time to think, too. "Class is over! Homework is page 56!" The teacher said. Kazuha grabbed his things, and as soon as he was about to leave, he felt a weird pain in his stomach.

He tried to walk, and he did, but he was awful slow. (What's wrong?) Kazuha thought. Since he was a genius, he knew exactly what was wrong. (Someone... spiked my drink). Earlier, he had a drink of water to start the day. He recalled Tomo next to it, but it couldn't have been him, right? Kazuha stopped. He realized he knew nothing about the guy. (It couldn't have been him, though. It had to be..) "KAZUHA!"

Someone said running from the back of the hallway. "HI!" It was Tomo. "Kazuha are you okay? You don't look so well." "I-i'm fine. It's just.." "What?" " Someone might have spiked my drink." "Who? Let me at 'em!" Tomo said with his fist up. Kazuha sighed. "But seriously. Are you ok? I can't have my best friend dying on me." "I'm fine, I swear. The substance is not toxic, so no harsh side effects shouldn't materialize." Tomo looked at him like he spoke another language. "I'm fine" kazuha said to clarify. They then walked to lunch.

They went in line for there food since it was a cafeteria. While they were in line, all of a sudden someone pushes kazuha forcing him to fall face forward. "WHAT THE HELL MAN!" Tomo yelled as soon as he looked around. "Oops sorry" a girl said very sarcastically. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hu Tao. I'm the top dog of this school, and hey... You're kinda cute." She then rubbed his cheek but he slapped it away. "I don't need your pity." While he was talking, kazuha woke up and pretended to be unconscious so he could hear Tomo speak truthfully. "You're the one who spiked kazu's drink, didn't you?!" Tomo said seaming worried and angry at the same time."I might of. But why do you care? He's just a lonely nerd." "He's not just a nerd! He's my friend and I won't let you do anything to him!" Tomo said. "Ok then. Meet me in the park at 3:35." "Fine. I'll even fight if I have to."
°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·