Chap-1

" Any information. " The man asked with authority. His face oozing a shine but that's not angelic it's more like devilish. His dark aura makes the atmosphere darker even in the daylight.

The informer's head hung low, it was the only task he couldn't complete yet.  He is ashamed of himself for being called the strongest cleverest for getting any kind of information from anywhere. The right hand of his boss.

He could have never imagined that he can't find a person for his boss.

" since 4 years you can't find a girl.." The man slammed his fist in frustration. Those eyes he can never forget " are you kidding me..??  Thorn
!! The best man and my friend who can get any information in minutes, can't find a girl.."

" Sorry Mew, I am trying as per your conveyed details I still can't find the girl that matches perfectly. I had given thousands of girls information as per your description but just in one sight, you said it's not that girl. I am still trying.. " Thorn let out, witnessing the same thing, Mew is frustrated or obsessed with a girl whom he met 4 years ago in a Hotel.

And what he described it just that the girl has beautiful dark brown eyes in shade. She is thin but not skinny and also tall like a model. Doesn't he sound like a pervert? No, it's just complimenting or appreciating the beauty.

But if someone knows his inner thought then it will define him as a slime.

He can never forget that night. When he was running behind the traitor who leaked the names of the businessman who are taking his side to develop their market in other cities to his enemy.

That day that traitor slides the can between his feet he lost balance. And from rescuing himself from the fall he caught nearby objects tightly. But that was not an object. That was a person. He held that person I mean back hugged and his hands accidentally got on the person's soft breast.

He lost himself at that moment. His palm has touched something soft small round flesh that he subconsciously lightly squeezed.

And when that person turned he can't see the face. Only the eyes were visible and he just sink into that eyes. He didn't know when the other person pushed him when he fall. It was like he was in some kind of maze that he can not return. His eyes never left the figure who was running away from him. The baggy clothes like a tomboy girl would wear.

I will find you

Then he got called they caught the traitor. After that what happened with that traitor was rest in peace.

"Hell with your sorry Thorn. " Mew spoke with venom. He sighed heavily as someone enter his cabin.

" you brat how dare you to talk like that to him. " The old man said with a similar venom " you got crazy behind a girl whose face you never saw just the description like a poet of yours he tried hard to find that girl. Tomorrow is his wedding and here he is working his ass off.. " the old man scolded Mew

" Uncle don't he loves her and he is not just a friend but a brother to me I can do anything for him.." Thorn said with confidence and loyalty that he has for his boss.

" Sorry, bro.." Mew said as the other two sat opposite to him "and Phaw Sorry"

" Thorn he doesn't love that girl, he is just obsessed with the thought of her beauty. What if you find that girl she is not good or even she is good so what..?? Huh.. does she going to love you. Mew" Mew's father Tee Rithirong Jongcheveevat conveyed plainly.

Mew just rubbed his forehead rolling his eyes.

" Uncle it's love at first sight. " Thorn tried to defy his friend's craziness.

" it's not love it's the attraction. Love at first sight " Tee smirked giving a mysterious smile to them "it looks good in the novel and drama but in reality, it's not what if he finds another beautiful girl he will fall again for that girl.. "

Thorn again tries to defend his friend but " I know what you're gonna say that after he didn't touch any girl and boy. I don't want to involve myself in that but he doesn't care about anything.. Are you the only one who thinks of him as a brotherr..?? does he not.!! Tomorrow is your special day and here he is showing his tantrum of be ing Mafia Boss that can't satisfy his ego of not getting the girl. I am afraid for that girl if his obsession will not turn into a love"

He sighed heavily as Mew stared at his father every inch of his words digging into his heart. Thorn knows what father meant. But he can't do anything " you know son I am not here to give you a speech but at least respect others they also have life. The man here sitting beside me is more important." He shortly clarified

Tee Rithirong Jongcheveevat the ex mafia boss, Suppasit's father. Arrogant but not aggressive as Mew he got it on just like his late mother. The biggest Mafia faces are blank to the world but they have their legal business and charity. As the legal business is all under mew's younger brother Mild Suttinut Jongcheveevat who is 7 years younger. Mild handled everything as he is the CEO but the power of attorney is in the name of Mew.

Rithirong left with a sigh saying " Thorn get ready your in-laws will be waiting for you.. "

Thorn looked at his friend giving a sorry look. He stood up to leave the cabin.

" Thorn, I had already arranged everything for the wedding even your wedding suit my brother and we are leaving together wait for 10 minutes in the car, " Mew said plainly without showing any emotion. Thorn just nodded and left from there.

Thorn already knows that Mew has perfectly arranged everything maybe he never shows emotions but it can be shown in his actions.

************
Tadam!!!!!!