chap-23

Play the above mv.. To enjoy more...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" mmmhhmmmnmm... Aahhh... " Gulf let out a seductive tone, Mew was giving open mouth wet kisses on his neck. Sucking the weak spot of his babe... Simultaneously his hands were caressing his flat smooth belly.

Gulf's hand was on Mew's hair and another one was on holding their open shirt of Mew in a fist...

Mew's hand ran under the younger's t-shirt moving upward to grab something very soft... His fingers touched the bump and started to trace it in a circular motion... And he put the palm on the soft boob.

" aahh... Phi..iii..." Gulf moaned at his lover's touch, his sensitive nipple was pressed, and this action made his other nipple erect. The unknown desire was rushing in his body...

Mew again put a little pressure on the boob. In the greed of hearing the erotic moan of his male lover...

" aahhh... Ngh... Mew..." Gulf moaned in pleasure, he felt like another one also needed Mew's attention but he is shy to ask...

Mew's hand went down leaving the needy boobies to tease his shy lover. Moving closer to his ears kissing his neck and shoulders

" need to take off... my kitty..." Said sucking his red earlobe. Start taking off Gulf's t-shirt...

After that cold breeze felt on his upper naked body. He immediately tried to hide his boobs, looking at Mew with his big doe eyes. Mew cooed at him and hold the kitty's face and peppered kisses on his whole face which made Gulf feel tickling. He giggled...

" my chocopie... " Mew said another sweet name. He stopped and took off his shirt throwing it on the floor somewhere.

Gulf's eyes landed on the latter's well build body. But his face turns into worry when his gaze is fixed on Mew's Right arm. There was a bandage. Covering his fresh injury. He got shot yesterday... Gulf sat and moved forward touching the bandage... " this... " his eyes went teary.

Mew took his hands in his saying " I am fine... And it's already healed... Not to worry..." He lied to his pretty lover

And using that injured hand he pulled Kana on his lap letting their upper naked body attach..

" look it's Nothing... I am fine.. " he said convincing the Kitten and then starting sucking on his neck leaving dark red hickeys..

" let me have you, dear... " he uttered his desire, moving down to his boobs.

His one hand was caressing his back and waist. He kissed on his boob before taking the nipple in his warm mouth and start sucking out. Gulf hissed in pleasure he never knew he will go crazy at this bodily pleasure he is receiving.

From another hand, Mew Squeeze the free softball. That was also in need to get attention. He starts rubbing the nipple.

" aahhh... Mmmmm..." Gulf let out a painful moan that was provoking the older male more. His mouth left the nipple and attached it to another nipple to please. Gulf bites his bottom lips. Mew sucked hard to get milk out from the small boobi.

Gulf can feel the erection of his older lover's between the crack of his butt. He was enjoying this lusty desire.

After decorating his neck and boobs with his teeth he went down to his flat belly.. Sucking and licking every corner of kanawut's body. Gulf also tries to mirror his a ton by sucking and kissing Mew's hard-toned blissful body. Both of their members down were aching to get free.