Chap-3

Everyone cheers when the Bride and Groom kissed each other sealing their marriage with a beautiful start.

But in the whole wedding ceremony, there's someone who is continuously starting at a specific person. Should we call Mew shameless? Maybe yes, beauty attracts various eyes that's what happened.!!

The face that he desperately wanted to see yesterday, is now on display. He didn't miss any details. How that person talk, his glittering eyes that were holding back tears, and his smile made his heart explode already, his world turned upside down.

Mew's mind was chanting only one thing how can be someone this cute.. Cute cute cute cute and cute!!!

His mind went blank, Gulf felt like someone is staring at him but he ignored it. As everyone scattered to enjoy the food.

His other sisters went to talk with invited people and the married couple was dragged by Bride's relatives to have good interaction.

Gulf's stomach grumbled, he wanted to eat with his family but maybe before that, he can have snacks or juice at least he didn't get the chance to eat since morning. Then he turned his steps to get himself snacks to fill his empty stomach.

But...!!!

"Oooowww" escaped from Gulf's mouth. As someone bumped into him spilling water on his shirt.

Gulf instantly covered his chest area with his hands as his shirt become almost transparent.

That person immediately apologizes for his so-called accidental mistake.

Gulf nodded and hurriedly left from there. And that person just smirked.

Gulf gets into to house and reached the room where he has some shirts that he took with him. He changed his shirt and move to the celebrating area where his family was going to eat food.

The closest friends and relatives were already sitting in their seats in the big dining that was settled.

" kana, sit beside me.." His sister Manee called him, he just nodded with a smile sat beside the bride.

Mew eyed him cautiously, all started enjoying the food.

" so, Manee where do you want to go on your honeymoon," Mew's father asked playfully

Thorn just ignored it, but Manee's cheeks were painted with a pink hue. Gulf looked at her sister and he was amazed the first time she is being shy of someone. So he took the opportunity

" Phi likes mountainous places, isn't it phi. What do you say about Doi Inthanon? Hmm..??" He asked her sister.

She just glared at him then she answered Mew's father " we're not going anywhere, uncle, and this new house is already enough as a gift " said showing gratitude.

" Manee don't call me uncle, I know your husband calls me uncle but I want you to call me Phaw ok," Tee said showing his smile as for sisters and Gulf this was so overwhelming.

" I always wanted a daughter but my bad I just have three sons, and this house is hard work of Thorn" he proudly stated. He has been always treated Thorn as his son whatever Thorn calls him doesn't matter cause he knows how sacrificial Thorn is towards them.

" ok phaw.." Manee said she is so happy as they met the second time. So she wanted to introduce his sister and brother to them. As Tee has already met with the twins.

" phaw this is my brother Gulf kanawut and that girl in blue she is my sister Chanthira, she is a gynecologist" she introduced them as both Gulf and Chanthira Waid to him.

" so where we were..?? Where do you want to go on your honeymoon" Tee asked again but this time someone replied and the person who didn't say a thing the whole time?

" Phaw, I already have arranged a honeymoon for them to the Maldives"  Mew stated catching the attention of others.

Mew's eyes fell on the particular boy whose mouth hung open in a comical way. Gulf closed his mouth as he saw the dark piercing gaze at him in a very different way. And that did not get unnoticed by Tee.

But Tee didn't want to ruin his mood so he just diverted others' attention by complimenting his son.

" look, Thorn, I thought your Boss is cruel to make you work hard but that's amazing"

Thorn also smiled, he had always known his friend. He knew it already.

Then all of them enjoy the food with chit-chat.

As it was already, evening everyone left. Mew was there having some official talk with Thorn in the room. Gulf and their sisters have already done with work they are also going to take a leave but before leaving he wanted to talk with his brother-in-law. So he knocks on the door before entering the room.

As hearing the knock both Thorn and Mew went silent. They saw Gulf and Thorn smiled widely.

" Nong," he said

" phi' thorn I want to talk with you," Gulf said he went in front of Thorn, but he didn't see, that there someone else is also present. He was so much into his thoughts.

" yes, kana.." Thorn answered

" I know you love my Phi, please make her happy" he started " please treat her like a child please love her as she is your child"

Thorn open his mouth to say something but Gulf interrupted " first listen to me ok let me complete "

He took a deep breath " I was 2 and she was just 11 when our parents died and that day she became the parent for us at that small age. She never lived his childhood, she became the mother and father.. " he stopped a little as his voice cracked " as all my sister is a mother to me but she is mother to all of us there was no one for her. Promise me you'll only love her. Only her.." He finally said it all feeling lighter.

And Thorn was not much surprised he knows how much they have gone through. But now his heart thumped of how they love each other. Without any second thought, he hugged gulf as a brother of course. But there was Mew his eyes got darkened the moment they hugged.

" I promise kana " Thorn assured him

They parted and the gulf left from there. But Thorn met with dark burning eyes but he didn't think much so he just shrugged it off.

Vote|comment|follow

The author also wants to show others' relationships is with Gulf.
Sister-brother love...

Wait for the next chapter it is also ready to publish..!!