chap-9

Gulf has finished taking his class as his three juniors left already, so he was about to leave but the new student's named Kai stopped him " Khun phi.." He said

" yes, Kai. Is there any problem related to today's session.." He gently asked

" no no.." Kai shakes his head.. " actually.." He took an envelope " Here from me... Please.. " he said hurriedly putting it in his palm and running away...

He looked confused about what the hell just happened, he shrugged and met with other professors then took leave.

He saw a car, he smiled there his crush is waiting for him. It's become a routine only when Mew is so busy. It's probably negligible, he stands up for every chance.

Car's door opened he sat with a smiling face.

" Phi Mew... Thank you.." He happily let out

" It is my pleasure.." He said with a straight face, yeah that is what Gulf doesn't get it. His poker face and his dreams of getting a romantic partner are shattered. Hehe hehe...

" So how's the work going..??"

" it's going well in 12 days there will be a competition I hope they will do their best.." The chatterbox opens" you know phi' Mew look I got this from one of my students.." He said showing the pink envelope to Mew, he frown...

" what's in it.."

" I think a thank you letter.." He opened it and said without looking at the letter then he started to read " Dear Gulf... Ohhh he said my name..." He frowned...

" You are helping us... thank you so much... Your beautiful paintings are not beautiful as gorgeous as you are.." He stopped and hurriedly try to crumble the letter but Mew snatched it from him with his free hand.

He opened it and eyed the whole letter then fitted the Name Kai that was written at the end of the letter in his mind. He returns it to Gulf. Gulf put the letter and envelope in his bag in a hurry. Don't know why he feels like Mew is not happy with that..

" so... You have a lot of admirers.." Said mew with a dry chuckle

" n. No... " he stuttered, he can see from the corner of his eyes, the unexplainable expression..

" don't worry... Gulf  I understand a beautiful person can have a lot of guys behind " he said the with an intimidating voice

" are you going to accept his proposal.." Mew asked him, he wanted to know what Gulf thinks, yeah he is indeed beautiful yeah he got a lot of proposals but he ignored it he never gave replied to them. Now he didn't want his crush to think in another way.

" no... Never. .. I will not. He is just like a student and junior to me.. " he instantly replied, Mew, nodded with understanding. The ride came to end and they goodbye to each other...

.

The day after tomorrow felt so different for Gulf that Kai guy didn't even look at him and talk about anything. For that, he didn't give too much thought to that cause it's good and also the competition is near. He helps them with all he had, he felt like a proud teacher if his student may win any position it will be so honorable for him. He busied himself in the work.

Till today there's no sign of his crush slash love. He cannot forget the eyes he saw when Mew snatch the letter from him that day.

The competitors are giving their best in the big hall. Everyone's paintings are masterpieces in their way of beauty. Gulf was just there to encourage and motivate them as a mentor, and instructor...

In the end, the winners were announced. It made Gulf and his other professor proud they got the first prize from Tay and also won 2 prizes in another category from Kai.

The celebration will be tomorrow... In the university.

.

Some days ago

Doing some grocery shopping Kai returns to his condo with heavy bags full of food supplements and some snacks.

He put everything in the kitchen and then drank the water. He took off his t-shirt and move to his room he push the door of the room to open. He looked up he saw someone was on his bed with a dangerous attitude looking at the floor massaging his head.

" who the hell are you..???" Kai shouted, Mew, gave him a deadly glare

" shshhshshhs..." Mew let out, putting his index finger on his lips with a smirk plastering on his face " hell... You noisy kid."

Kai didn't like it a bit, he approached him and was going to grab Mew's collar. Mew quickly grabbed his wrist and twist it harshly and Kai yelped in pain. Mew kicked on his leg and Kai fall down to his knees.

" tsk... You are weak. Pathetic bastard, you think you deserve his beauty.." Mew grabbed his jaw tightly making him hissed in pain, staring into his eyes daring the boy to say something to fight.

And there Kai goes. His mind ran to the only beauty he is chasing Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong

" I like him. I will never leave him " He said with little courage, a chuckle scale from Mew's mouth, he looked at him he wanted to kill him in an instant but he can't he is Gulf's student if he lost it will become suspicious but does it matter to him no. Never it will.. But Gulf is the only person who keeps him sane. He doesn't want Gulf to take the stress as the competition is ahead for he has worked hard. He didn't want Gulf to disappoint himself.

He pushed kai and Kai fell to the floor Mew stood up took out his gun and pointed it towards Kai who was to try to get it just as soon as he saw the gun his eyes bulged out in fear. Mew is internally fighting himself not to kill kai

" you bastard stay away from him. Never look at him or I will kill you " he said kicking on his stomach. He turned to leave but he heard something that made him stop on his track

" never.." Kai muttered, is he in love with Gulf can't explain but he liked Gulf when the First time his yes landed On Gulf. He is hypnotized by the beauty for a  second and then he made his mind to make Gulf his. But now... Mew is not a hero...

He turns around and a bullet passed by so close to Kai's ears, and everything went down in vain in a second

" I didn't miss the shot. I am not joking he is only mine " he bends down a little with a creepy smile " you are an artist though isn't your hands are precious to you.." He laughed out and left from them leaving the shivering figure who just got near death experience but still alive..

|vote|
|comment|
|follow|

The author hopes that you all like it..
Sorry for any mistakes...

The next chapter will be a little blast.. I had written half.. More than half still working on it..

Please do comment..❤ share your thoughts..