chap-18

Gulf struggles to open his eyes. His body is aching. He felt like sleeping more but nature's call disturbed his sweet sleep.

He opens his eyes rubbing them. He stared at the room it was not his room. Reality hit him... Yesterday's memory flashed tears started escaping through his already puffed eyes. He slowly stood and headed to the bathroom.

After taking bath he dried his body he wore the comfortable clothes that were already in the washroom for him... mindlessly he didn't give thought he wanted to relax his mind.

He was drying his hair sitting at the edge of the bed.

" phi' Mew. " An unusual seductive tone of his own voice rang into his brain... His eyes widen.. creating a pink blush on his cheeks...

That was hot... He has tattoos. He thought covering himself with the towel that he was using before to dry his hair... Being shy murmuring " ohh my heart. Am I gonna die... "

After a long pause...

" did he see... Me naked..." The towel slipped from his hand

" did he see my... That I have..." He put his palms on his little swollen bump... Now he is feeling embarrassing...

What will he think about me....??! Ohh mother earth

He took a deep breath...

.

~ meanwhile at the dining

It was already lunchtime... So Gulf's sisters are here.  They saw their brother from afar who was sleeping they thought not to disturb him also Mild insisted them not to disturb Gulf when he will wake, We will meet him...

Four of them with Tee and Mild was having a lunch. Manee wanted Gulf to eat something but Mild's father Tee stopped them saying let him rest the child has suffered so much... Ao they all agreed...

And also there's a reason that he can't let them meet him cause his Son Suppasit who strictly ordered everyone that first, he will meet Gulf... Mild also can't go against his brother so his dad but they can't say it to Gulf's sisters...

Their attention diverted towards the opened door as both Mew and Thorn arrived.

" ohh.. Mew... And Thorn come, have lunch with us... " Rithirong said bringing their attention to the guest..

Thorn nodded and dragged his Boss to the table.. And Mew was impatient first he wanted to see his baby... He was looking at the direct of stairs...

" Mr. Suppasit thank you so much for saving our brother... I can never repay you... " Han said showing gratitude for how much they are thankful to him.

" yeah.. Thank you... " Chanthira also said.. Mew just nodded..

They had their lunch...

.

" uncle thanks... For food and also for helping us. We want to meet our brother and after that, we will take him home..." Chanthira said showing a soft smile...

But All the male smiles washed off, and Mew was holding in the last breath of the forbearance, His jaw clenched.. His eyes darkened " He is not leaving.." Said with a deep heavy voice

" what...!!" Chanthira questioned she didn't like the tone of Mew. How he is speaking..

" he is not going with you.." He said and looked at her with a cold gaze. No one said anything... Others know but the Women... Manee wanted to interfere but Thorn signaled her not to...  Han and Nin didn't know what to imply...

" from now on he is living with me..." Mew declared his words

" are you....!  what...? Listen he is my brother he has a home ok... I'll take him..." Chanthira replied standing and moving towards the stairs. But stopped when she heard

" can you protect him...?? Aren't you the one who was with him and he got kidnapped..." Mew was suppressing his anger, He gritted his teeth...

She turned " but he is my brother..."

" Mew... " Rithirong gave Suppasit warning not to say more.

But he is Mew, will he listen to anyone. He scoffed " I saved him.... Manee, Han, Nin tell me can you protect him..?!. Promise me this will not happen again... "

" ohh... You are saying if he will be here then nothing will happen anything to him.." Chanthira was worried but from the start, she never liked Mew's mysterious behavior.

" of course... And moreover... If anything, ever happen I will save and protect him over my dead body... You didn't see him how worst and miserable conditioned he was.. yesterday... " he raised his voice " his clothes were torn.. I can't even say... "

Rithirong signaled Thorn before it will become worse.. So Thorn patted Mew saying " relax. Gulf can hear you.."

Mew closed his eyes shut swallowing his anger. He just wants his baby safe in his arms. He doesn't care about anything else...

" Chanthira come to sit... We all talk on this ok..." Rithirong suggested as all agreed with him. Tee knows his son he told others that they will protect Gulf they are also their family and don't they trust Mild he will be here with Gulf.. If Gulf said if want to go back home then we will bring him to you and also I know you all work outside he will be alone in the home so Gulf should be here... We have bodyguards and security is also high...

They all agreed but Chanthira felt a little upset... and she is not liking Mew a bit... As they were busy discussing there is someone who is cutely standing staring at them not minding the talk he can't even hear...

" Phi.. Han... " Gulf screamed bringing everyone's attention toward him.. He ran and hugged Nin.. All the other sisters hugged their big baby... Gulf was now... Sobbing...

" Hey don't cry... Kana... " Chanthira said with a concern laced tone " are you hurting somewhere..."

He shook his head as no.. He just wanted his motherly hug... He is happy now.. He felt sophisticated... His stomach grumbled.. His face turned red due to embarrassment.

" Pran.. Bring something healthy for Gulfie.." Mew ordered his servant seriously.

Gulf was sitting between his sisters eating the food but he can feel the stares... Mew's stares... But he didn't have the guts to meet his gaze because of yesterday's bathroom moment... He can scream and squeal in happiness if he was alone.. That is what he was doing before coming down. But now he became a smitten kitty...

" Gulf you will live here from now on.." Manee spoke... Having his brother's surprising big doe eyes.

Then they told them the situation.. How it will be safe for him.. Also, he can run his business work from here... Also Mild assured him..

Gulf becomes happy because there are so many good people around him who wanted safety first... He agreed but his heart. was.. dub... dub... dub... dub... -

Cause of continuous stares made him nervous...  And also he was going to live with his bestie's brother.

Ohhh...   Is it a dream...?? I am going live under the same roof as my old man... Oops, mean daddy... But Mild has told me before their family gets time for each other..  Tsk.. -

|vote|
|comment|
|follow|

Tadam...!!!!

They are going to live with each other... Finally!!

When will you think the author should expose Mew being mafia to Gulf..?

How Gulf gonna react...??

****
Thank you so much it's... 1 k reads... ❤ and for votes... author got a really good response.. author just wants that dear readers will like the story and chapters...

Take care...