chap-17

Gulf was injected half an hour ago. The drugs take 1 hour to start reacting in the body...

He looked up when foot's steps reached his darkroom. The same creepy man..  Forwarding towards him with lusty eyes.

Gulf's eyes became red and puffy due to so much crying. His whole face was red. And the broken sight of the little boy for fueling the monster...

He hovered over the scared boy.

" Please... Don't...... No..." Gulf started to scream in pain against the man who was touching him all over his body biting his neck...

" scream... More..." Kittisak said to the boy who every attempt to save himself was drowning... His body started to feel hot...  He was against the man and also against himself... His pants button was undone and his shirt was torn...

He was crying in agony...

Kittisak was pulled away by his hair.. He shouted in pain.. Mew threw Kittisak and put his foot on his crook of the neck looking straight at his baby's miserable state. Who was crying.....

When Gulf felt no one's touch he stares in front.. His phi Mew is here...

" phi Mew you came" he cried

Tears run through Mew's eyes listening to his baby's cracked scared voice. Mew who didn't cried when his mother died is crying.. His heart clenched in an immense unbearable pain...

"Mark..." He shouted.. Mark came running " take this m*****fucker out..." Mark immediately reciprocated the given command by punching the monster.

Mew ran and took Kanawut in his arms. He caresses the head of the trembling figure " let it out all... I am here... Baby..."

After the whole 15 mins, Gulf stopped sobbing... But only he knew how his body temperature is growing hot because of the drug... His breath became shallower. Heat flowed through his whole body...

" phi...." He moaned, he felt so ashamed of his own vulnerable condition...

Mew looked at him... His fist clenched popping his veins out... "It's okay... In just 15 min we are leaving ok baby.." Mew understood and soothed Gulf with sweet words. He lifts him in his arms heading towards the hall.

Where all the Men of Kittisak we're dead or some are writhing in pain painted with blood...

Gulf's head was snuggled into Mew's neck eyes closed.. Sniffing the comforting scent. Mew sat on the couch with his baby on his lap.

Kittisak was on his knees. Bleeding, feeling the pain. Thorn has tied his hand backward... He looked at Mew.. He knew him who don't... He had taken money from him but that's a different case... Yeah with the help of Mew's father he became Judge.. But why....?!!

" why...??!"

" you kidnapped him.. Touched him... You gave him drugs... Viagra..."  Mew's burning eyes were alone to make him shiver in fear.. Mew kicked him and he fall to the ground coughing more blood...

" so for this boy..." He stuttered he knows he is going to die but he will still try " you killed my men... For this bitch..." He spat the blood..

Mew stared at Bright who was gritting his teeth in anger... He gestured to him something.. Bright took the hint after a minute he shoved full of ice cubes in Kittisak's mouth... He jolted in pain and numbness he felt...

Mew is giving him a daring look if you spill it out you'll get a more painful death.

He swallowed it...

" he is my baby.. My everything... You tried to hurt him...... My baby is not in good condition or will show you hell right here.." Mew growled.. It is not less than confession, isn't it.. The situation is not right...

Kittisak smelled something burning...

He looked around the whole place was smelling like diesel fuel... He snapped his head towards the Mafia boss whose face was stoic...

" no.. No... You can't no.. "  he begged

Mew stood up with Gulfie in arms... All the gang also started to move out.

Mew turned around before leaving saying the last thing " your Wife was planning to kill for 1 month..  I did it free of cost.. Because this boy in arms is priceless..." He left the burning farmhouse.

Gulf didn't utter a word he just stared at the fire engulfing the whole malicious place..

.

.

Gulf was still in Mew's arm.. Gulf's situation was bad.. His body was aching.. His private part.. It needed attention...

Mew took him to his room then to his washroom.. He made Gulf stand and from behind he held his waist cause Gulf was indeed not in a state to stand properly.

Mew turn the shower open.. Letting cold water make Gulf's body calm... Both are wet fully.. Mew turned Gulf around facing him.. He started to unbutton Gulf's already somehow torn shirt..

He also slides down his pant.. Gulf was in a boxer and in his bra... His breaths were uneven.. This moment shows how much trust and love he has for Mew.

"Relax... " he tried to calm and baby

But his touches were magic to the younger's body, " Phi Mew.." He slurred it was erotic. He whined tugging on his wet shirt Mew wanted to say something.

Mew got the hint he also took off his shirt. His toned chest, abs, tight muscles mostly the tattoed.. Gulf was drooling at the arousing sight.. He is really not in his right state of mind.

Gulf tried to touch him but Mew held his wrist. He is controlling but if Gulf will touch him he will lose his mind.

" baby.. No... This not the right time...." He softly spoke convincing the baby who nodded his head... The gulf is trying hard... They showered after that he helped dry tired Gulf whose eyelids were heavy..

Yeah, Mew put one of his shirts on him and a boxer.. No Mew didn't see his boobs.. He helped him to take off looking everywhere but not at his baby.. And boxer's first he wrapped a towel around his waist and pulled his wet boxer out and put the new one...

Ohh.. He was in the towel too... Not naked...okk

He took the sleeping baby in his arm. Put him in a mattress.. Patted his head until he heard the soft snores coming from his baby...

He put the ointment on his bruises and cuts and then put his clothes on him.. Kissed Gulf's forehead before leaving...

" where is he...??!!" He questioned Mark.. As Thorn already left to his wife to tell them Gulf, they should not worry.

" basement... His body is burned badly, boss.. But he is still breathing as per your wish..." Mark reported

Mew darkly chuckled " get ice and salt.. He will not die easily..." Left for the basement followed by Mark

The pain, the fear, the suffering my wifey has gone you have pay with triple interest.. Or more than that...

|vote|
|comments|
|follow |

Another one..

The author felt like Aaj toh puri' book was complete I mean today I am going to write a full book but that's not possible... My hands giving but not my mind...

While writing the bathroom scene author was like let them at least kiss but no Mew can't he was angry to the core to chop every piece of Kittisak...

Hehe hehe.. Enjoy..

See you all till the next update...