Chapter 4

Percy POV
After English the day went by in a flash.

Ok so who has what today Sea asked everyone

For those of you who don't know our gang all has stuff we do after school like clubs, sports, and stuff like that.

Umm I have swim and fencing today I said

I have Mythomagic club then art club plus fencing Nico said.

I have Mythomagic club and football practice Frank sighed

I have choir and theater practice Piper smiled

I have football and fencing Jason said

I have workshop and the prank gang is meeting later Leo said (don't ask about his prank gang or he will give you an hour lecture about it)

Fencing and art club plus later I was going to go to the horse ranch and play Arion a visit Hazel smiled

I have choir then art club Calypso smiled

Me and Thalia have archery and then the hunters meeting later Zoë said (ok the hunters are a group of girls who go all over the U.S. during the summer and hang out in the woods again don't ask)

I have archery and art club Bianca smiled

I have fencing said Ethan

Fencing, archery, swim, debate, and choir Sea sighed

Oh and Sea coach wants you to come to football practice Jason said

And now football Sea chuckled

Ok so we meet up back here at 7 then go to dinner I said.

Got it we all yelled and went out separate ways.

Sea POV
I have to much stuff on my plate first is archery, then fencing, after that choir, then swim, next debate, and then coach wants me to go to football practice great.

I got my bow and quiver out of my locker and ran to the archery field on the other side of the school.

When I got there our coach Artemis was already there waiting for me.

Hey Artemis I said walking up to her. (she's also Thalia's and Jason's step sister but don't tell anyone their not supposed to know)

Hey Persis you guys ready for state she asked
Yeah I think so all the girls have been working really hard and almost all the girls can hit the target now I informed her.

Great she smiled ok girls let's practice she yelled
Ok here we go I yelled.

Percy POV
I have swimming first to be honest I'm not feeling it after boot camp I'm tried but I still have to practice.

I walked into the pool house and the team was already there.

Hey look Percy's here one of the boys yelled.
Great then we can get started Paul smiled

Alright today we are going to work on diving I know some of you boys don't dive those people can leave is you want to (10 kids left 15 to go) alright now that they are gone Percy show them how it's done Paul smiled at me

I sighed and wanted over to the high dive I climbed all the way up to the top one.

Ok when your ready Paul yelled from the bottom.

I saw all the younger boys look at me in awe like his really going to run from that high up.
I chuckled at there faces.

Hey Paul can I freestyle this one I yelled.
Sure but because it's only a demonstration he yelled back.