Chapter 5

Sea POV
The week went by so fast I can't believe it's Saturday already. just think last night I won the debate match, choir competition, and state for fencing. Then this morning it was swimming and archery thank god I won them all.

Are you ready Frank asked me.
Yeah just nervous I guess being my first game and all I sighed.

Hey don't worry you'll do great just do what you have been doing in practice plus we are all here for you Jason said.

Yeah ok let's do this I yelled running out of the locker room.

Percy POV
I cant wait for this football game to start Sea said she has a big surprise for all of us after the game I wonder what it is.

All right football fans let's get this game started the announcer guy said.

WHOO the crowd yelled

Ok first we have the pegasus from Goode high

We all cheered as loud as we could

Then from Texas we have the Titans the guy yelled

We booed as loud as we could

Ok football fans let's introduce the players of the Pegasus the guy said.

First we have number 12 Jason Grace quarterback

Jason ran out on the field we all cheered and Piper yelled GO SPARKY GO JASON

Next we have number 5
Frank Zhang line backer

We cheered again and Hazel yelled GO FRANK KICK THEIR BUTTS

After awhile most of the football team came out just one more person then the game starts

Ok ladies and gentlemen this is the first girl ever to make it on the Goode high football team so let's hear a big round of applause for number 2 Persis Jackson wide receiver.

My sister ran out on the field everyone cheered and clapped Nico jumped up and yelled GO SEA KICK TITAN BUTT.

I'm guessing he knew. I was shocked when did this happen. how did my sister make the football team?

I snapped out of my shock when she scored a touchdown.

I jumped up and cheered.
She looked over at me and Nico and did a sigh with her hands that said P J ❤️ and she pointed at us. I passed my heart and pointed at her.

She laughed and the game was back on.

It was last few minutes of the game we were win 42 to 14 my sister was now on defense she was in her position and ready to go I have to admit I'm proud of her she has done a hole lot for this school.

Sea POV
Coach put me on defense for the last few minutes of the game I was on the quarterback's blind side so my job is to tackle him down.

Next thing I know the ball was snapped I ran right passed the person in front of me and tackled the quarterback. he dropped the ball.

I looked at Frank he picked up the ball and ran it in for a touchdown.

I got up and ran to him. we hugged and cheered. then the game was over.

The team ran right for us they picked us up and cared us off the field.

I was so happy I joined the team. when we got back into the locker room we were all jumping up and down celebrating our win.

Then my phone rang

(Dad)
Persis the limbo will be there in a few minutes be ready love P.Jackson

I sighed and told Jason and Frank to get there stuff we have to go. they nodded their heads and grabbed their bags.

We walked out of the locker room and everyone was already waiting for us.

Hey guys I said.

They all gave us a big hug tell us good job on the win.

So Perce was it a good surprise I asked

Yeah you really shocked me there I had no clue you joined the team he said.

I chuckled yeah

Then a navy blue limo pulled up.

The driver window rolled down
I'm looking for the Jackson twins and their friends have you seen them Andrew asked.

Me and Percy laughed yeah your looking at them we sound in unison.

Are you sure he asked.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door yeah I'm sure I smiled.

We all piled in. the hole way there we talked about the game it was cool to brag a little.

So Andrew what jet are we taking I asked.

You guys will be riding Pacific today he answered

Cool I said.

Hey is Mr.Black and Mrs.O'leary there Percy asked.

(Mr.Black is my black lab I got when I was nine he is so cute and playful. Mrs.O'leary is Percy's lab and yes she is black too only me and Percy can tell them apart)

How about Blackjack and Flapjack I asked

Yes your Stallions are there Andrew sighed

Me and Percy laughed because we know no one can touch those two but me, Percy and some times my dad.

(Blackjack is Percy's all black Stallion and Flapjack is my white Stallion he has a maple brown mane so I new him Flapjack)

Ok we are here Andrew said.

Thanks we all said and got out.

We walked in and sat down waiting for our flight to be announce.

Jackson party your plane is ready at lane 2 thank you the girl said.

We walked to lane 2 and got on our Jet we have a 2 hour flight ahead of us we have to go to Florida to go to the mansion.

I decided to take a nap.

We will be arriving in 30 minutes the pilot said.

Me and Percy sighed

Ok we have to change you guys don't move I said.

(Oh that's what I forgot to tell you guys in 49 out of 50 states me and Percy are well known for being the Hottest and most Talented people alive. that's right 4 years in a row hottest and Sexiest girl alive same for Percy but it's man for him.)

I got changed first I put on black skinny jeans, a black tag top, a army green jacket, black combat boots, and a brown hat that covers up my black hair and I put on brown sun rays on so you cont see my eyes dead give away my eyes are.

After me Percy came out in a plane white T shirt that showed of his muscles, a blue sweat shirt, black skinny jean, blue high tops, and he had on black sun rays on same thing eyes dead give away

Please buckle up we are ready to land the pilot said.

We took our seats and buckled up.

This is going to be fun to see our dad again I said.

Percy laughed sure Sea.