Chapter 9

Sea POV
After Triton stomped off mumbling to myself about he is not in the mood for all this BS.

I just shrugged my shoulders and closed the door to finish getting ready.

After I took a shower and finished brushing my teeth I decided not to wear makeup today and if I hear the old sea hag company about it I will snap.

I looked in the mirror and saw my left ear the one the old bat bragged me by over a mile stupid bitch man it's all bruised and red well that's just great I sighed.

I then tried to tame my wavy black hair. about after 20 minutes of brushing my hair it looked ok I was not trying to impress anyone.

I walked into my walk in closet
(yeah I know I'm a spoiled brat you don't have to tell me I get enough of that from the old witch)

I walked up and down trying to find the perfect outfit for today. finally I found it a pair of dark blue shorty short ( yes I only wear them to piss off Amphitrite) and a sea green tag top with silver slip on shoes. After that I grabbed my baseball cap that said got to ❤️ Sea it was a gift from Nico.

I grabbed my phone and headphones and ran downstairs for breakfast.

When I got down there and ran to the dining room everyone was already there I saw Nico had a hat on trying to hide his ear ( I only know that because I was doing the same thing 😬)

I sat in between Nico and my dad who gave me a small smile.

I tipped my hat to him and sat down

Does your ear hurt Nico whispered to me.

It sent shivers down my back yes I don't like people breathing on my neck because I can't stop these damn shivers from happening.

No it hurts but I think I'll be ok I said back.

He nodded his head and gave me a quick peek on the cheek.

I look up to see Percy shacking his head at us.
I stock my tongue out at him.

I heard the doors open I looked over my shoulder to see the waiters bringing out breakfast out I looked to see it was BLUE PANCAKES WITH STRAWBERRIES me and Percy yelled at the same time.

Everyone laughed knowing that is our favorite breakfast EVER.

Once they finished passing out the plates everyone dug in.

So do you guys have planes for today my dad said.

I shrugged my shoulders by the T's stood up telling us they had they hole day planes and we were going to have a amazing day.

After 15 minutes of the explaining our plans for today and finishing breakfast we all ran upstairs to our rooms to pack a beach bag so we can go to the beach.

I was looking through my swim suits and bikinis then there was a knock on my door.

Come in I yelled.

Hey do you need any help Piper asked.

Yeah which one should I wear I asked her holding up two different bikinis.

Umm don't you have like I don't know 1000 different swimsuits you can choose from she has a duh tone.

I nodded my head
Piper and Nico are the only people who know I model swimsuits and my dad's company plus Pipers mom's model Bikini line

I've been doing it since I was little but I stop for some time because me Percy quit being famous We wanted to live a normal life

but that didn't happen when we found out my mom wasn't barely making bills and was working 3 jobs already so I decide to help out so I gave her my modeling checks every month which held our family big time.