Chapter 7

Percy POV
We pulled up to my dad's mansion its in Florida by a beach it has a horse ranch, a indoor pool, arcade, media room, music room and Recording studio, gym, fencing arena, library, work room which is basically a small office when my dad brings home work, and all the things you inspect billionaire to have.

Me and Sea got out first
I told the others to wait we need to talk to our dad in private for a minute.

Sure Perce just call us when it's safe to come out Leo said wicking then closing the door.

I sighed man that guy is a pain

Sea laughed his your friend

No his our friend I said with a hint of sassiness in my voice

Ok persassy whatever you say she said giving me a evil grin

I hate that nickname I growled

I know that's why I use it she smiled

I sighed come on or dad might get worried I said walking to the front door.

Sea POV
Once we got to the front door I knocked then waited for a little bit then knocked again.

I got tried of wait (yeah I know I'm inpatient I got to work on it) I took out my key and unlocked the door and walked in.

Sea I mean Persis we should have waited for them to answer the door Percy groaned

(My dad doesn't like people calling me Sea he said its disrespectful to my parents because they gave me a very elegant name ok yeah whatever)

Dad we're home I yelled.

Then I heard someone running down the stairs it was my dad and two half brothers Tyson and Triton.
Tyson is 5 and Triton is 10 (oh and me and Perce are 16)

Persis Percy your home Tyson and Triton yelled running into our arms giving us a hug.

Me and Percy laughed yeah we're home.

We sat the down then walked over to our dad.

Father we said in unison
My dad grinned and hugged us good to see you two again my dad said.

It's great to see you too dad Percy said I just nodded in agreement.

So where are your friends my dad asked

In the limo we wanted to talk to you guys in private before they come in I explained

Ok he smiled

Then the she devil also my dad's wife Amphitrite came down the stairs too.

Sweetie who's there she asked.

Oh the twins are here my dad said cheerfully.

Oh goody she said (note the sarcasm)

I rolled my eyes yeah she hates me and Percy with a passion she can't stand that my dad loved a girl before he meant her and we are what came out of the relationship. Plus Percy will run the family company not Triton and the idea of me running the most power business in the world drives her insane.

Persis Percy why don't you guys go get your friends and show them their rooms and maybe a tour I will have the chefs start dinner I need to tell all you guys something my dad said.

Ok dad I said skipping away knowing Amphitrite hated when we brought our friends (wait in'till she finds out about Nico and me hehehe)

We ran out to the limo ok guys it's safe to come in I said.

About time Ethan whined Bianca slapped him in the back of the head.
Ow what did I do he whined.

Which caused us all to laugh.