The party.

Cameron's POV :

On friday night , I went to the party with Adi. It was held in a club called fire and as expected the theme was fire as well. She knew the bouncer  , they seemed pretty close. I was jealous.

"Adi, if anything happens , just call my name. No need to have a rerun of last time okay pumpkin?" The big guy said as I flinched at the nickname.

"Yea , don't worry Garry"

"How's the folks? Still the same?"My eyes widened at this, he knew her parents.

" You know same old same old. They'll never change." And then she turned to me and said

"Garry he's with me , let him in whenever he wants."

At first I was blinded by the red light of the room but my eyes soon adjusted to it. Then my eyes landed on the beauty in front of me leading the way.

She was beautiful. Always was. But tonight she captured every male's attention and I was furious. She looked like a goddess with her dark brown curly hair and that thight skin white dress that went up right before her knees , those rich green eyes that held secrets waiting to be  unfold and those bright red lips. She drove me crazy.

I sat on the bar talking with some girl I just met , that I  usually wouldn't be talking to sober even though, I kept a close eye on Adi. She was dancing and  some guy slowly approached her , putting his hands on her hips and moving to the fast beat with her. He was too close to my liking and his hands were roaming all over her body. I noticed how her body tensed under his touch. She tried to get out of his hold but couldn't. Standing in the middle of a crowded dance floor, no one would notice her struggle. No one but me. I was heading their way when she lifted her hand and punched him right in the nose. I was shocked.

Garry heard the commotion and headed inside. And when he saw what happened , it was his turn to punch the guy. He then asked Adi if it was like last time and she responded with "no ,this one didn't take it too far."

I didn't understand at first but then it it clicked. Someone have hurt Adi. My Adi. I would kill this person if I ever meet him.

I told Garry I would drive Adi home safely and he looked me straight in the eyes searching for any signs of lies.

He found none and I just noded. The ride home was silent, she was tired I supposed. And when her breathing went steady I concluded that she fell asleep. I carried her inside. No car was parked in the driveway so I assumed there was no one home. I found her keys in her purse eventually . It was easy to find her room , it was the only one with posters and books. I laid her down on her bed , removed her heels and then I had a inner battle on whether to change her clothes or not. I decided on the latter , feeling like if I did I would invade her privacy. And when I'm about to leave I hear her whisper my name:

"Thank you Cami."

And in that moment I knew I was falling hard for this girl and I would do anything to keep her safe and happy.