The beggening of something big.

Cameron's POV:

She was broken. I noticed it as soon as my eyes landed on her on my first day at this new school. And when we made eye contact , I recognized that pained look in her eyes but she soon covered it up with a blank face. I noticed that she awlays had her left wrist covered with bracelets or long sleeved shirts. And she always carried with her a lighter and packet of cigarettes. She would sit alone at lunch break .

She was alone and I fought the urge to sit next to her. She had this look in her eyes like she actually believes that she was alone. Many poeple picked on her , called her names and I assumed that something must have happened , something bad for them to treat her this way.

She was indeed a broken beauty. Her long dark brown hair cascading smoothly all down her back. I wanted to run my hands through her silky hair. She was like a porcelain doll with her pale skin and was as fragile as one. I wanted to hold her in my arms for an eternity and shelter her from this awful world. I wanted her all for myself. She was shorter than me but I liked that.

The first time we spoke was on the school's roof. I wanted some fresh air. She was smoking her sadness away. Well , that's what it seemed to me anyway. I stood next to her. I think we both felt the attraction between. We didn't say anything for a while , until she asked me if I wanted a smoke. I refused. She seemed quite suprised. Maybe she took me as the smoker type.

Well I was. After the diagnosis of my father with lung cancer , I quit. I watched him die slowly because of it two years ago when I was 16, I didn't want that to be my fate as well.

After that, we just sate in silence. It wasn't an akward silence , it was quite relaxing somehow. We just sate there enjoying each other's presence. When I turned to her side , she was already watching me maybe wondering what I am doing up here , with her. I suddenly felt self conscious with my plain dirty blonde hair and regular body and my so not interesting brown eyes. Her dark greens eyes radiated of this captivating and alluring energy. I couldn't stop staring. I was mesmerized. She seemed relaxed and her eyes sent me this message , that she felt safe with me.

And when she got up to leave , she invited me to a party this Friday , it would be held in a club so I should bring a fake ID. I accepted of course , seizing any apportunity to be with her. Then , I did something so out of character , and asked her if she wanted to skip class with me and we did just that.

Her name was Adrianna. Adi for short , well that's what she liked to be called. I got to know her better that day. She was truly a piece of art and I knew , that day , that I was in too deep to stay away from her.

Everyone at school warned me about her. They say that she always drags poeple down with her like she did with Lana. Some girl that now is apparently in rehab for drug abuse. They said that she was a damaged person and she was no good for me. She told me once that she only hurt the poeple she cared about and she didn't want to hurt me. And I realized , she cared about me.