the kiss

Cameron's POV:

The next time we skipped class together and headed to the local dinner , before going in she looked me straight in the eyes and said:

"Cameron , what if I dissapear or leave for ever , what would you do?"

And without hesitating , I answered back:

"I would leave with you Adi. Wherever you go I go."

And we just stood there , both in deep thoughts and staring at each other. And all I could think about was how beautiful she was and she had no idea how her rare smile made my heart stop beating.

Some kind of unfamiliar emotion swirled inside her eyes, like she couldn't recognize what she was feeling and that made my heart ache because I knew what she was feeling. Loved. Appreciated. Cherished. By me.

Her eyes were staring right back at me. It was like she knew that I loved her with every once of my body and soul. She knew that I would go as far as the universe's end to be with here and to hold her in her sleep but she didn't had to say it.

She didn't have to say that she wanted it , she wanted to feel loved and what made my heart flutter is that she wanted me to do that. Me . I was ecstatic. I was jumping of happiness inside my head.

My eyes darted down to her lips . They were so tempting. She licked her lips and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I wanted to fell those lips on mine. I slowly approached her , I placed my hand on her cheek and strook her cheek and before I knew it we were kissing.

Her lips were the definition of soft as silk. And all I could feel when our lips made contact is this jolt of electricity that made my body explode. It soon turned to fireworks. Everything was perfect at that moment. I forgot all about my surroundings and focused on her addicting lips. I couldn't get enaugh of them , of her. I wanted to feel all of her. My hand traveled to the back of her head and her hands were rested on my chest , I pulled her close and I licked her lower lip , asking for entrance which she granted. Our tongues were dancing and our lips were moving in sync like they were destined to meet. I wanted to keep kissing her for an eternity but we both needed to breeth. Our lips parted and our foreheads were pressed together but all I wanted is to feel her perfect lips pressed against mine again.

She looked me deep in the eyes and I just knew that she felt it too.

I whispered:

"I've fallen hard for you Adi"

She replies:

"That's okay Cami, because I did too."

      -------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry its shortt but its all I could come up with for the kiss. I promise next chapter is going to be awsome.

Lots of love♡♡♡♡♡

Ray☆☆