𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆.) 8

𝗿𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃/𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭, 𝘩𝘦'𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘦𝘻𝘤𝘰. 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘢. 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭.

ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀs ᴘᴏᴠ

"are you kidding me?" I said frustrated when I was playing gta, and a bitch just killed me for like the 3rd time.

"what ," ashtray said, leaving the bathroom.

"nothing," i mumbled, wait, I didn't hear he sink turn on?

whatever .

"FUCK YOU! WHAT THE HELL." I yell after someone just ran me over again.

"calm down, ma. just a game." he says not looking at me, just paying attention to his phone.

"shut up, you don't wash your hands." I said, turning off his Xbox, and hopping on the bed.

"immm borreeeed," i yawn. stretching out onto his bed.

he wraps his arms around me, before showing me his phone.

"you remember this," ashtray said, while handing me his phone, it was a video of him blowing out his candles on his 12th birthday, the same night his wall screen photo was taken.

you could hear the happy laughters of rue, fez, and me, ashtray never wanted a big party, just wanted it to be everyone he cared about the most, and rue.

"aw, I do, remember what I got you," I smiled.

"I do, I'm still wearing it." he said pointing out his chain.

he had his name engraved on it, sure it was fake and probably could've turned his neck green, had he not taken it off every shower.

"night ashy," i said, getting under his covers

"don't call me that, athy," he teased back, getting under the covers aswell.

it was about 8 am, when I was woken up by rustling of the bed covers moving, but I didn't care, all I wanted was to go back to sleep.

it was too early for this shit.

"ma, I'll be back." ashtray said as he kissed my forehead, if I was more awake, I would've been giggling and jumping up and down, but as I said,

too. motherfucking. early.

i woke up again around 10 am, but that time being on my own.

when I was greeted by an empty house, I recalled the words of "I'll be back." Before realizing ashtray had kissed my forehead.

never washing that shit off.

well I'm not just gonna stay here without them being there, so I left a note, and went on my way to lexi's house.

i rung the doorbell once, before I heard running coming from upstairs.

i was greeted by, Maddy, Cassie, and Lexi.

"hi bitches." i said before walking inside.

maddy greeted me in the same tone, same as cassie, just lesser energy.

and Lexi said her usual hi.

after greeting each other, BB and Kat came over aswell. Not long after, Lexi tried to invite rue, but she wouldn't come unless Jules came. So now it was like a party.

even though no one said anything, lexi's and Cassie's house were the hangout houses.

we greeted everyone, before suze came out of the kitchen with a wine bottle, and said, "girl party?"

cassie nodded which suze hums as an "okay."

"any boys on your list," Jules asked me with her arm around me.

i shrugged, knowing there was an answer, but rue would probably snitch on me if it meant free drugs.

"oh, cmon, you know you are like in love with ashtray," rue said coming over to us.

"wait? the lil boy who gives us drugs." maddy asked from the kitchen.

"rue can't keep her fucking mouth shut," i said with a laugh, before Jules and BB laughed with me.

"what's up with Nate," kat had asked from the living room, where we were currently all sitting

maddy groaned, "same old, same old." she said.

i rubbed her back, which she turned and leaned on to me for comfort.

suddenly my phone buzzed, which caused me to go into the bathroom for privacy.

𝟰𝗳𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂!

i opened the notification.

𝟰𝗳𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
you left without telling?

𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗮!
i left a note?

𝟰𝗳𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
why didnt you send a
raven too?

bitch this aint the 1900s
leave a text or something

had me worried and shit.

i sighed, and turned off my phone before leaving the restroom.

"trouble in paradise," suze asked leaning against a wall.

"nah we cool, but he's a little worried." i said groaning before sending a smile her way and going back to the girls.

"alright, as much as I love you guys, I have to go," i said

"why, you just got me," Jules pouted, along with maddy.

"ashtray," i said, before waving them off, and giving a hug to Lexi, who opened the door for me.

"bye lex," I said while kissing her cheek.