𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺.) 20

Athena looked at rue, who just shrugged and hung up the phone.

"wait? wait? rue did you know?" athena questioned.

"know what," rue stared at the girl.

"about gia? and how the fuck did fez know," athena went closer to rue and stared her down.

Jules also looked at rue, who was looking at fezco.

"well, you see, it was really, uh, fuck, fuck athena I knew," rue admitted.

why the fuck would she bring gia?

Athena nodded and grabbed ashtrays gifts and handed it to him.

"I'm sorry about that, but I really need to go, I love you ashtray," athena said and giving him a quick cheek kiss, "happy birthday," she said when she walked out the door. ashtray stood there shocked, "what?" Fezco said.

"she just said I love you," ashtray giggled

Athena needed to be home, and fast, she grabbed her bike and pedaled down the street and made it into her house in record time.

Only her dad was visible in sight, which didn't mean anything too good.

"athena? why did I just get a call from Mrs, Bennet that you hit gia?" her dad said as she entered.

"no, no dad you've got it all wrong, let me explain," athena pleaded, her dad sucking at his teeth but mumbled an okay, and sat down in their dining room, where athena followed.

"okay, I know I should've said this sooner, but me and gia aren't really friends anymo-" athena quickly said but was cutoff, "so you beat her? Cause that's what I'm hearing," her dad said.

"let me finish dad, she said some really rude things, but that wasn't what really got me mad, you see, she likes my boyfriend, and that's-" athena was cutoff again by her mom entering the dining room.

"you got a boyfriend? and you ain't think to tell us? Is that where you be staying at? and lying to us about where you going, cause you ain't been staying at gias," her mom interrupted.

Athena couldn't argue, they were right, she had been lying to her, so she just slumped back into her chair.

"go to your room, me and your father will be thinking about your punishment," her mom said, not making eye contact.

Athena huffed, but dragged her feet into her room, and went into her bathroom to clean up some of the scratches gia had left.

"fuck," she groaned as her face came in contact to the alcohol.

after getting cleaned up she decided she'd have a nice shower, a way to relieve stress from the hetic day, yes she felt bad for leaving early on ashtrays birthday, but she didn't want to face Leslie.

She also couldn't believe gia, and rue, why the fuck would she invite gia when she knew about ashtray, and why would she tell fezco before she told athena.

Athena hopped out of the shower, and decided it'll be best to skip her nighttime routine and just get into bed.

her phone rung and the screen lit up with the name 4ft gangbanger, the name making her smile.

"hello?" she said into her phone, the voice was muffled, "athena? hey, gia and rue just left, it was crazy," ashtrays voice said.

"what the fuck did they say," athena said.

"they're going to your house," ashtray said, and hung up.

"ashtray? hello? damn it," athena said crawling out of bed.

As Athena walked out of her room, it appeared her parents left to there room, so she softly pranced to her front door, and waited for the Bennett's to arrive, not wanting them to knock and disturb her parents.

Soon enough, Leslie hopped out of the car, like athena did something wrong, yes, was she slightly out of line for beating up gia, sure.

was gia wrong for lying to athena? yes.

"athena? Athena what the hell? why was I pulled out of a fantastic date because you beat up my daughter? You guys are best friends? where's your parents." Leslie fumed, as Athena got out of her porch, and walked to her.

rue was slouched in the passengers seat, while gia was sitting in the backseat looking at the two.

fuck you gia, and fuck you rue.