𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳.) 19

"gia likes ashtray!" fezco giggled, not realizing his fuck-up.

ashtray didn't hear him, but Athena? Athena was already putting her hair up.

Athena was never known to get into fights, and sure, it's not like you can control your feelings over someone.

but it's a whole different story if you're trying to get with them when you know they have a girlfriend.

"gia? gia is this true?" athena scoffed and laughed.

"is that why you called him fucking 'tray?!" athena yelled as she continued and got closer to gia, who was a mess.

Jules and rue? Watching the whole shit go down, and ashtray who caught on.

"what? what? no! I don't like ashtray, it's fezco who's lying! h-he sells drugs to kids I don't think we should believe him!"
gia exclaimed defending herself, which only got worse because of that little comment towards fez.

"oh my god! I was so oblivious, how did I not fucking notice." athena said.

gia slowly made her way towards the door, pulling the knob, but Athena caught on, and went into full fight or flight mode.

"I'll be back, I'm sorry ash," athena cooed as she ran towards gia who was making her way out as fast as she could.

"fuck, fuck fez!" rue said calling after she ran after gia.

rue was halfway down the block before she saw athena on top of gia.

gia managed to push her off, and got away when rue separated them.

"fuck! fuck! fuck rue!" athena shouted as she saw gia backing away.

Athena then looked down at her knuckles, bloody and bruised, she didn't even know how long she beat up gia for her hands to look like that.

"hey? hey athena, we should head back, you don't wanna miss your man's bir-birthday right?" Jules tried to lighten the situation.

Rue was also there, but too scared to say shit.

Athena nodded through the pain of her knuckles, and the feeling of her face being scratched.

when we came back to the apt, the atmosphere was tense, no one said a word, and everyone awkwardly just stared.

"Im- uh, fuck." fez struggled to say the correct words.

"na-nah man, sorry ashtray. let's, let's just watch a movie yeah?" athena said.

everyone nodded, and started to sorta clean, before settling down to watch ashtrays favorite movie, mean girls.

"yo, yo pause it," rue said abruptly when we were 20 minutes in.

her phone rung, the screen lighting up as the name mom appears.

fezco quickly took the remote to pause it.

the phone conversation went something like this.

'rue? rue what the hell, why am I getting a phone conversation that Athena attacked gia? and you let it happen.' Leslie spoke.

Athena looked at her confused, did gia really lie about what happened.

'I'm calling Athena's parents, are you at your lil friends house, I'm coming there right now.'

short chapter i know, but!!

there's only 5-6 more chapters :(