𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩.) 17

after I left ashtrays residence, I made my walk home, surprisingly seeing rue bike down the road, she gave me a little wave, and then headed to her destination, as I walk past her, i shift to see Jules riding next to her.

cute, I think to myself.

4ft gangbanger
sorry for kicking you
out my crib like that, mouse
came around

athena
nah it's cool I get it

ashtrays birthday was around the corner, so I wanted to find a small gift for him.

to be honest, the only thing I've seen him wear or use, was that goddamn tracksuit fez bought him for his 13th birthday.

I'm just glad he washes that shit, I didn't think him or fez were ever taught to do laundry.

after gathering my thoughts, I made my way to the store, picking up a few things, for myself ever since I got my
first paycheck.

it was from the lady I've been working for, she treats me like I'm her daughter, her names marieth, she's a kind lady.

i don't do much there though, seen as I'm only 14.

"hi ma'am what can I help you with today." the lady said as she approached me.

i was looking at some tracksuits, before turning around to greet her.

"do you have this in a size medium," i said smiling and rubbing my finger over the product.

she nods and goes to the back.

after checking out, I made my way home, to see my mom and dad sitting on the couch, presumably watching horror movies as their faces jumped when they heard the door unlock.

i smile and giggle and make my way into my room.

i only had wrapping paper from when it was gias 13th birthday and I went all out.

it was a pretty lavender purple, seen as that was gias fave color.

i sigh and think of old memories, but collect myself and began wrapping the special present.

"aaaannddd done," i said as I put down the last tape to finish.

i put it in a safe place and hidden in the corner of my room, just incase of not having ashtray seeing it.

incoming call
4ft gangbanger

'good morning," ashtray said into my phone, it was about 10 am, and a Saturday, so I planned to sit around and not do shit, but ashtray always has some crazy shit he wanted to do.

hey, it was the day before his birthday so I could say no!

author
speaks!

hi everyone, I'm very sorry for the short chapter, as I explained I'm sick at the moment, but I just had to pull through and get some writing done :)

also! should I make this story end in a good ending or bad??