Chapter 8

"He still hasn't called back." I grumbled, throwing my phone across the room.

"You said you were going to find him. Go do it." Alex smirked.

"Fine. I will." I stood up and went to my car, thinking of all the possible places he could be. I faintly remembered him talking about friends of his, Louis I believed to be one of them. I knew Louis from when we were in school, and I knew his sister. I tried to remember where they lived, then realized he probably doesn't live there anymore. I texted Louis' sister, hoping she could give me some input on where he might be. She texted me back with his address, and I drove off. I arrived at the house a few minutes later, I recognized Harry's car in the driveway.

"Well," I thought to myself. "Here goes nothing."

I stood up and knocked on the door.
"HARRY EDWARD STYLES, I KNOW YOURE IN THERE. OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KNOCK IT DOWN MYSELF."

~

I saw her car drive up in the driveway then heard a knock at the door.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES" I heard.

"Shit." I mumbled, hoping Louis would go answer it so I didn't have to.

"Yo Harry," he yelled. "I think it's for you."

I stood up and walked towards the door, trying to think of what to say. I opened the door to a teary-eyed Addison.

"Addie-" I began before being interrupted

"What the hell?" She screamed, pushing past me and into the house. She picked up an empty beer can and threw it at me, her aim perfect, she continued to kick through the mess of beer cans and bottles around the floor, and I just hoped she didn't find the weed.

"Really? This is where you've been for 2 and 1/2 months? Just sitting here, getting drunk, and by the smell of it getting high too? Why? You choose this over me? You loved me! Or at least you said you did. I'm not sure what I believe anymore!" She screamed.

I stood there at a loss for words, my jaw dropped open. She had never been fairly loud with me, or angry for that matter. I had never heard her yell, or even thought about her knowing what weed smelled like.

"Well? I just asked about five questions! Are you going to answer them?" She yelled, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

"Addison. I don't know."

"You don't know what? The hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know anything." 

"Of course you don't! You're drunk and high."

"I'm sorry." 

"I bet you are." She exclaimed, walking through the messy house. She picked up as many cans as she could and looked for the trashcan, which was of course already full. She looked in the cabinets and found a trash bag, cleaning things up while yelling at me. Louis watched from a distance. 

"Honestly, I shouldn't even be helping you right now. I should be leaving you alone and letting you deal with this shit. But I'm not going to because I'm too good of a person. Oh, by the way, I'm glad you're not dead! Since when I woke up from a freaking coma I didn't know because you left!" She continued to rant, rambling on about how she shouldn't be here and how I made a mistake. She complained about the filth of the house, and complained about how greasy my hair was and how I looked like a homeless person. She tried to clean up most of our mess, picking up empty bottles and cans from all over the house. 

"Addison, look, I'm sorry. Hospitals aren't my favorite place and it was my fault we wrecked and I couldn't stay to see what happened to you." 

"I don't care. theres nothing you can do about it now. Go take a shower, you smell like a rat. And change. You look homeless. It's kind of ridiculous. This isn't you Harry, this isn't like you at all. I feel like I'm going to puke looking at this dump."