chapter two

I woke up early the next morning so I could actually get ready. I brushed my hair and straightened it. I put on all my makeup, a pair of black leggings and a black t-shirt. I found my black vans and socks, and checked the time.
"8 a.m." I said to myself. I still had time to finish getting ready. I fed the dog and cats, and just sat on my bed on my phone. I was texting Alex.

-You're working today right?
-Yup
-Good :)
-Hopefully pretty boy comes in today!!!!!
-I saw him last night.
-DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS
- I'll explain at work.
-can you pick me up????? Dylan took car
-yup be there in 10
- see u soon hoebag!

I walked out to my car and drove to her house. She walked out and hopped in my passenger seat.

"So? What happened."

"He said I have a cute dog."

"The dog?"

"Yeah. The dog."

"Is that it? The dog?"

"Yeah."

She rolled her eyes.

"You could've at least made up something exciting man."

I laughed as we pulled into the parking lot and walked into work.

"Morning ladies!" Jeremy smiled as he handed us our aprons and name tags. "Opening early today."
He opened the door and people came rushing in.

At around 3:30, things had slowed down. Alex, Jeremy and I were sitting there talking. Then we heard the door open.

"Addison, go help him." Jeremy instructed. So I did.

"Hi can I help-oh hi." I said, realizing who it was.
"Hi, uh can I get a peppermint mocha." He said smiling.

I fixed his drink and handed it to him, him handing me a $5 bill.

"I never got your name." He said.

"Oh. My name is Addison."

"Full name."

"Um. Addison LeAnn McAaron. And you?"

"Harry. Harry Edward Styles. How's your dog?"

"She's good," I laughed.

"Next time you're out walking her, you should call me." He said, handing me his number.

"Oh. Well. I will. Thanks, I mean. Um."

"See you later Addison." He laughed as he walked out the door.

As soon as he was out the door, it started.

"OH DANG" Alex screamed. "THAT WAS ADORABLE."

"that was the cutest thing I've ever seen." Jeremy agreed.

I rolled my eyes as I hung up my apron.

"See you tomorrow, Jeremy." I waved as Alex and I walked to my car.

"Are you going to call him?????" She asked.

"Probably. I mean, I don't know."

"You better call him. And then call me. And tell me everything."

"Get out, dork." I laughed as she got out of the car and walked into her and Dylan's home. I drove home and walked inside and straight to my room. I grabbed my phone and called Harry.

"I've been waiting for you to call me, Addison."

"Well I'm about to walk the dog. Do you want to meet somewhere?"

"Same place we ran into each other yesterday?"

"Sounds perfect."

"Meet you there in 10 minutes."

"Awesome."

I was blushing like crazy. I changed into black leggings, a sweater, a scarf and my UGG boots.

"MOM IM GOING TO WALK THE DOG!" I screamed.

"ALRIGHT." She yelled back.

I grabbed Ella and her leash and off we went.

-
"Hello Addison." Harry grinned.

"Hi Harry." I was blushing. This was bad. Dammit Addison. He pet Ella, and we continued walking.

"Let's play 20 questions," he suggested. "We'll get to know each other."
He began with the first question

"Favorite color?"

"Blue"

"Favorite movie?"

"This is kind of embarrassing, but I really like 'Love Actually'"

I laughed. It was one of my favorite movies also. We continued talking for about 20 minutes. Favorite food, favorite tv show, what color are your sheets, it was fun. I had never really just talked to someone like that in forever. Not since my last boyfriend, Kyle.

"Last question. Your go."

"Why did you talk to me? Especially with Alex being right beside me." I asked.

"Well, for one, you're absolutely gorgeous. and we happened to run into each other, so it must've been fate, right?" He smirked.

"Sounds about right."

We walked around the dog park, talking about our families, our lives. At one point, his hand brushed mine. He looked at me and looked away quickly and I just blushed.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "It was an accident."

"It's nothing to apologize for." I smiled, interlocking his long fingers with mine.
His bright green eyes locked with my dull blue ones.

"You have beautiful eyes." He mumbled.

"So do you."

We walked hand and hand back towards my house.

"I can walk from here." I said, knowing he lived the other direction.

"No. I'll walk you home."

We argued about it for a while, but he insisted. We walked all the way to my house, all the way to my door.

"I had fun tonight, Harry, thank you."

"We'll have to do it again soon, bye Addison." He smiled and petted Ella before walking away. I walked into my house to find my mom and Alex sitting in the kitchen drinking wine and watching soap operas.

"How was your date?" My mom asked.

"It wasn't a date, mom."

"Don't lie Addison. But please, give me all the juicy details. Did you kiss him?" Alex said.

"No. I didn't kiss him. We held hands and we talked. We just talked."

"That's cute. Simple, but effective." My mom said, sipping her drink and fast forwarding through the commercials.

"You guys are obnoxious. And I'm tired. So goodnight." I sighed and walked to my room.

"She's so weird." Alex said to my mom and they laughed. I rolled my eyes and shut my door. I took off my makeup, threw up my hair, changed into pajamas and went to sleep.