Chapter 4 Today is my day!

Ally's P.O.V
What time is it? I looked at my watch to see 1:32 A.M! What the heck I thought it was like 10 or something! Uggggggg!!! I put my Pjs on and went to the washroom. Once I got out of the washroom I fixed my sheets and went to sleep.
The Next Day...
I woke up and laid in bed for 20 minutes. I realized that Chris was gone so I had no one to wake up to... I just got up and walked over to my mirror and I had terrible bed head! Omg what's up with my hair, I yelled! I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and my body, when I got out of the shower I put a towel around my body and then found a pair of cloths. Why I'm wearing today is a.really cute Starbucks crop top and these high jean shorts with these grey and pink high top runners! I walked to the washroom and blow-dried my hair. Once I was done I walked to the kitchen and made myself a plate of pancakes with bacon. I grabbed my phone and went back to my room.
Ugggggg I'm stuffed, I yelled! I put my plates in the sink and went back to my room. I put my ear buds in and put on Iggy Azalea, the song "Black widow." I fell asleep after a few songs. A few minutes after I woke up I heard the intercom " Ally please come down tithe office."
Uggggg what now, I yelled as I opened my bedroom door!
I walked down to the office to see a beautiful women with beautiful light blonde hair! OMG, I yelled!!!
Hi Ally replied Iggy azalea!!! OMG OMG OMG, H-hi Iggy, what are you doing hear, I asked while yelling?!!! I'm hear to adopt you, replied Iggy in an Australian accent! OMG WHAT, I screamed! I'm hear to adopt you, Iggy said again! REALLY, AHHHHHHHH, I literally screamed! Calm down darlin, Iggy laughed! Ok I'm calm! Good, replied Iggy! I'm going to go pack, I yelled! Iggy smiled as I was running to my bedroom! I walked into my bedroom and screamed!
27 minutes later...
I ant out with my bag packed and walked to the front office! I saw Iggy sitting there and I yelled "Is this a dream!" No, Iggy answered. OMG you weren't supposed to hear that... Everyone started laughing! Ok are you ready hun, asked Iggy? Yes I am, I answered! I said goodbye to Ms. Zimins and walked out the door. Where is your car, I asked? Ummm... I didn't bring a car... Iggy answered. Or are we walking? No the limo, Iggy replied. Oh cool, then I smiled. I got into the limo and said "This is awesome!" Yes this is, Iggy replies.