Chapter 5 A new life!

Ally's P.O.V
I got out of the black limo and was amazed with this house! OMG is this really where we are going to live, I questioned?!?!?! Yes sweetie this is, Iggy replied with her Australian accent! I looked at Iggy and smiled! : )
I walked in and saw a white leather couch and a HUGE flat screen TV in the living room! I looked at the kitchen and was amazed! This looks nothing like my foster care, I said with a smile! Hahaha no it doesn't, replied Iggy!
Iggys P.O.V
we walked into the house and Ally's eyes went huge! I think she might like it here! 😊
Oh hey sweetie want to see your room, I asked? YES, Ally replied loudly! Ok let's head on up stairs then! Close your eyes darlin, I asked! Ally closed her eyes and I opened the white door, Ok open... OMG ITS AMAZING, Ally yelled really loud! 😊
Ally's P.O.V
OMG my room was HUGE and my walls were green (My favourite colour) and my bedding was light Blue with Purple pokadots! My Tv was a 60 inch and my nigh stand had a light green lamp sitting on top and there was a gift basket sitting there too! I looked at Iggy and asked "Is that basket for me?" Yes of course it is, she replied with a smile! Omg I sat on my bed and grabbed the basket! There is so much stuff! There is a 50$ Starbucks gift card, sweetish raspberries (My favourite candies), A I phone 5 phone case (The type of phone I have), and so much more, it was a pretty big basket!
I put the basket back on my nightstand and got up and hugged Iggy. Thank you so much Iggy I love all of this! Your welcome darlin! We walked out of my bedroom and went to the kitchen. Would you like some lunch, asked Iggy? Yes please, I replied with a smile! Ummm Iggy can I ask you a question? Yes what is it, Iggy replied. can I call you mom? Yes for sure, Iggy smiled😊 ok cool, what is there to eat for lunch, I asked! Ummm there is macaroni or grilled cheeses, do you like any of those, asked Iggy? Yes, I LOVE grilled cheeses! Ok how many, asked Iggy? Ummm 2 please, I answered!
I walked up to my room and closed my door and grabbed my phone. I went on my Instagram and was liking a whole bunch of photos cause that's what I do!😋
All of a sudden I hear "Ally your food is ready!
I walk downstairs and sit down at the table an start eating my food!
Once I was done I went upstairs and had a little nap...
I woke up an it was 1:42 A.M. Holy crap I slept for like 14 hours...! My gosh...
I got up and went downstairs and I went to grab a plate but I dropped it... It shattered all over the ground... I heard a door open and I think it was Iggy. Ally hunny is that you, asked Iggy? Yes mom it's me, I replied. I saw her walking down the stairs and asked "What was that noise?" Oh I just dropped a plate... I replied. Oh ok well can you clean that up please, Asked Iggy? Oh ya for sure, I said. K be careful ok hunny, Iggy told me. Ok I will!
I cleaned up the broken plate and grabbed a pack of noodles and heated them up. I walked up stairs and sat on my bed. I put the noodles on the night stand and closed the door. I ate my noodles and then went to bed.