Chapter 2 Adoption

Ally's P.O.V
I woke up to see nobody in my room, witch means Chris is not here to wake me up! Maybe I knocked some sense into his head! All of a sudden I hear "Knock Knock Knock," "Ugggg" come in, I yelled! I was hoping it wasn't Chris but... Can I talk to you, Asked Chris? Ummm I really don't care I replied! K thanks, Chris said! What do you want, I asked! Ummm... Uh I was, Ummm I was... Uhhhhhhh. You know what, I can't tell you in person... Exlaimed Chris, so I'll do it over text message! K I replied with a scared face! K bye I'll text you! Then he left the room.
2 minutes later...
I got a text message from Chris!
Chris: Hey
Me: Hi, what did u want to tell me?
Chris: Ummm... Uh well I am getting adopted today...
Me: Oh
Chris: ya
Me: is that all?
Chris: ya but I thought you were going to be a little more sad!
Me: I am sad!
Chris: Really?
Me: of course I really am going to miss you!
Chris: Oh really?
Me: ya for sure!
Chris: K awesome I was worried!
Me: About?
Chris: You not missing me!
Me: oh..
Chris: ya g2g my owner is here! B-bye...
Me: No I'll come out for good byes!
Chris: K
Me: see u in a minute
Chris: ya!
I ran out my door, to see Chris's new adoptive parents standing in Ms. Zimins office! I ran over to her office and stud at the door and asked "What's going on"? Like I didn't know. Ummm... I told Chris to go and tell you, exlaimed Ms. Zimins! No he didn't say anything, I replied! Oh ok Well... These are Chris's adoptive parents.... exlaimed Ms. Zimins! Oh I replied while looking at my feet. I ran to Chris's room and his door was opened. So I stopped running and walked up to his door way and said "Knock Knock", Oh hi exlaimed Chris, He dropped all of his stuff and ran to me! He hugged me and I hugged back, with a smile!
Chris's P.O.V
I was in the middle of hugging Ally until my phone went off! I stopped hugging Ally and checked my phone! It's from...

AUTHORS NOTE!
Wanna see who it is? Then go check out chapter 3!
Hope you guys like my book! Please comment some more crazy twists to add to my book!
~Katie