Chapter 12 Why do this?

Allys P.O.V...
"Ring ring" "ring ring"
Crap!
That scared me! I answered my phone at it was Jack!
Jack: Hey babe.
Me: hey
Jack: Wht are u up to baby girl?
Me: Nothing. You woke me up tho.
Jack: Oh sorry.
Me: It's ok
End of convo...
I walked out of bed and went downstairs and I was in my fuzzy pants and my purple tank top! I had bad bed head! I saw Iggy sitting on the couch downstairs reading this very long letter. I jumped on the couch and asked what she was reading? Oh nothing sweetie Iggy said. It's oviesly something mom, you look mad! Nothing u want to know, Iggy said! Mom if I didn't want to know I wouldn't be sitting here right now!
Iggy laughs. It's just the adoption centre needs nicks Signature to be able to take care of you on his own, cause I'm going to Holly wood for my next tour and I need him to sign it by Friday and it's Wendsday and he is in Arizona till Sunday for his basketball tournament! Iggy complained.
Oh... I'm sorry mom this is my fault.
How, Iggy asked?
Cause I'm the reason your stressed cause of this!
No sweetie it's not you, if I didn't want to have to deal with this then I wouldn't have adopted you but I am so glad I did cause I love you so much Ally!
I love you to mom, I said while giving her a HUGE hug!
3 Hours later...
Allys P.O.V...
I was walking into the kitchen until I heard Iggy on the phone. I stopped and listened:
Iggy: Hey nick this is Iggy and this is probably my 10th time calling and the 5th voice mail! I just wanted you to know I need you to call me back it is very important and if you don't respond by Friday then I can't go on my tour! Just call me back when you get this! BYE!
Iggy hangs up!
SHIT, Iggy said while slamming the phone on the counter.
That was my first time hearing Iggy swear!
I walked into the kitchen seeing Iggy sitting there stressed! Hi Iggy what's wrong, I asked Iggy even tho I knew!
Nothing sweetie it doesn't matter!
Ok, I said while walking into the fridge.
I grabbed my left over pizza from yesterday supper and went into my room.
3 Days Later...
Nicks P.O.V...
Hahaha... Yes boys that game was awesome! He next game is in an hour remember! Bye guys.
Everyone left and nick is in Arizona right now.
Wow my phone keeps vibrating. I went to go look at it and it said 13 missed calls from Iggy and 3 voice mails from Iggy. I listened to the latest one.
After listening to the voice mail...
Omg I thought I signed those papers! CRAP! I called Iggy.
Ring ring ring...
Ring ring ring...
Ring ring ring...
You have reached the mail box of Iggy please call back or leave a voice mail after the beep...
BEEEEEEEEEP
HEY Iggy its nick ummm I just got your messages and calls I'm so sorry call me back when u get this!
Friday Day...
Iggys P.O.V...
It's Friday already and nick has not called yet! And I dropped my phone on the ground and it won't turn on anymore! How am I suppose to contact nick? I can use Allys phone! Hey ally can I use your phone please to contact nick cause I dropped my phone and it won't turn on?
Yes u can, Ally said.
I have Allys phone and I called Nick.
There was no response once again!
2 Hours later...
Allys P.O.V...
Knock knock knock...
I went to go answer the door but my phone started ringing! "IGGY CAN YOU GET THE DOOR?" Yes she replied.
I went up to my room and answered my phone. It was Jack...
Jack: Hey babe
Me: What do you want?
Jack: What's wrong?
Me: what do you thing?
Jack: IDK
Me: Really? You cheat on me and then call me babe?!
Jack: WOW WOW WOW I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU!
Me: Yes u did!
Jack: No babe I promise I would never do that to you!
Me: Oh love you❤️
Jack: Love you too babe!
End of convo...
Ok good he's not cheating on me, well I don't think? I don't know if I beileve him or not?
10 minutes later...
I walked downstairs and I saw Nick sitting on the couch.
NICK WHT ARE YOU DOING HOME?
Ummm well I heard iggys voice mail and I got on a plane and came home. Nick said.
What about your basket ball tournament? I asked?
Family is more important, Nick said with a smile!
That was surprising to hear from Nick a professional basketball player who loves basketball!
I went and sat down beside Iggy and heave her a hug. What was that for, Iggy asked with a smile?
Idk. I said laughing:)
I signed those papers before I got home nick said.
Oh thank god Nick, Iggy said with her awesome Australian accent!
3 Hours Later...
Allys P.O.V...
Mom I'm going to Starbucks!
Do you need money sweetie, Iggy asked?
No I have money but thank you!
I called Jack to asked if he wanted to come but he didn't answer his phone so I went alone.
The Starbucks over by my house has a huge glass window. So you can see anyone who is sitting in the Starbucks.
I walked up to go in and I saw Jack with a girl sitting at a table, they were holding hands... I sat there watching them. 2 minutes later Jack reached over OMG I CANT BEILEVE HE JUST DID THAT!

Authors note...
What did Jack do? Is there relationship over? Or are they still a good couple? Find out in the next chapter! Chapter 13!

Don't be a silent reader!
Comment what I should do next!
You guys are awesome!
Like it up❤️✌️🦄