Chapter 8 Happy Mothers Day Iggy!

Ally's P.O.V...
It's been about 6 days since I signed up for that contest for Mother's Day. I really hope I get picked because they are only picking 8 people and there are 100s of people who signed up... I walked downstairs to Iggy and brought my phone with me just in case I get a call from JackFM! I sat down next to Iggy at the kitchen table and stole a piece of her bacon. Hey missy your food is in the fridge just heat it up in the microwave, Iggy laughed. I laughed and heated up my food. I was in the middle of heating up my food until my phone started ringing. I gasped and picked up my phone.
Phone Call...
Hello is this Ally?
Me: Yes it is.
This is JackFM calling for the Mother's Day challenge.
Me: OMG really?
Yes.
Me: Awesome
So what you do is on June. 6th 2014 Saturday, JackFM will be holding a challenge at JackFM Radio Studio. Come and there will be a diamond ring worth 2,000 dollars but there is 8 of you. There is a HUGE cake and the diamond ring will be hidden in that cake. The 8 of you have to dig and dig until one of you find that diamond ring with real diamonds. If you find the Diamond ring in the cake then you get to give it to your mom a 2,000 dollar diamond ring for Mother's Day.
Me: OMG OMG OMG that is so cool! I'm in
Ok cool we'll see you on May. 9th.
Me: Yep bye
Bye.
Phone call ended.
OMG OMG omg, I screamed!
What is it dear, Iggy asked in worry?!
Oh nothing hahaha, I replied.
Oh ok, Iggy said.
Mom I have something to tell you!
Jack FM was doing a contest and I was nominated and the comp. is where there are 8 people digging in a cake and there is a 2,000 dollar diamond ring hidden in the cake we have to dig and find the ring and the first one to find it gets a 2,000 dollar diamond ring for there mom on Mother's Day!
OMG that's so cool Ally, Dig hard, Iggy said in excitement! Would you like to come and watch, I asked Iggy? Oh yes I would love too, Iggy yelled!
"Knock Knock Knock" Iggy got up and answered the door. Oh hello Jack. Jack what are you doing here , I questioned?! I came to see you, Jack answered. I'm gong to leave you guys to it, Iggy walked away.
What are you doing here, come sit, I said in delight!
Uh ok, Jack answered.
I just got back from my trip to Paris. OMG your back, I yelled and then hugged him. Ya I'm back, Jack smiled.
Oh want to go to "Boomers with me, Jack asked? What's boomers, I asked?
Really, well it's a place where you go jump on trampolines. There are trampolines on the walls too! There are 2 foam pits and you can jump off a tall and a short mat into a foam pit too, Jack said in excitement! Ya I'd love to go I laughed! When, I asked? Right now, He replied!
Let me go ask Iggy k, I answered!
K, he replied!
Iggy can I go to boomers with Jack right now, I asked?
Sure be careful it's dangerous there, Iggy answered.
I walked into the living room and yelled "Let's go!" Hahaha ok, Jack replied.
Jack drove us over to boomers. Once we got there we got in and I was amazed by all the trampolines an there was a lot of people there too! Jack and I went to the far Trampolines and jumped for a while. Let's go to the foam pit, Jack asked! Ya, I answered. We both jumped on the huge mat and Jack did a backflip off the huge mat and I did a front flip. We both landed in the foam put an started laughing.
I got up and ran to the Small mat and jumped off of that one! I landed on my head... Jack looked worried! I'm fine hahaha! Ok good, Jack laughed. I was jumping on the trampoline. "Jack watch this", I yelled. I started to jump really high and then I jumped onto the trampoline on the wall. I landed on my Leg and my back funny. Ow Ow Ow Jack help, I yelled! OMG ALLY I'm going to get the front desk, Jack yelled! I was crying. Jack came back with the front desk on the phone. "Hello yes a girl at Boomers Air Park fell on her Back and her leg funny. I need an ambulance down here right away! Ok we are on our way, the woman on the phone yelled. I heard in the back round on the phone "We have got a 491, a girl at Boomers Air Park fell on her leg and her Back." They hung up the phone.
10 minutes later...
The ambulance had arrived. They came in with one of those board things and lifted me up onto it and took me out of Boomers. Everyone was watching... I saw Jack on the phone with Iggy.
Iggy's P.O.V...
I was in the middle of making lunch until I heard the phone ring.
"Ring Ring Ring"
I answered the phone and it was Jack.
Iggy: Hello
Jack: Hi, Iggy Ally has been rushed to the hospital.
Iggy: WHAT WHY!!!?
Jack: She fell on her Back and her leg funny.
Iggy: OMG!
Jack: Just hurry to the hospital!
Iggy: Oh my Ok I'm on my way!!!

I got in my car and drove to the hospital.
I finally arrived to the hospital. I got out of the car and ran I to the hospital leaving the car door wide open! I ran up to the front desk! "WHAT ROOM IS ALLY AZALEA IN, I asked while crying!?"Oh Ummm room 248", the woman at the front desk replied! Th-Thank you, I yelled! I ran down every hallway past every door and I could not find room "248"!
Wait that's room 241, I'm close! 248!!!
I swung open the door to see Ally lying there and was not awake! I started crying a bit harder and sat down next to her and hugged her. I thought to my self "Where is Jack"? All of a sudden Jack walks in. "Iggy Your Here!" Ya I'm here my daughter is in the hospital, I cried! Sorry that was kinda rude I'm sorry, I added. I got up and hugged Jack. Omg I forgot to call Nick, I yelled! Nick young, Jack questioned? Ya my boyfriend, I answered.
Phone Call:
Me: Hello
Nick: Hey what's wrong Iggy?
Me: A-Ally's in the Hospital!
Nick: What Happened!?
Me: Ill tell you when you get here!
Nick: K On my way!
Me: Ok Thanks Nick!
Nick: See You in a few!
Me: Ya Bye!
Nick: Bye!
Ok he's on his way, I told Jack!
Ok cool, Jack replied.
15 Minutes Later...
Nick's P.O.V...
I walked into the hospital and asked "What room is Ally Smith in?" Room "248" the woman at the front desk reied! K thanks, I added. I ran to the hospital room to see Iggy and some other guy. "Hey I'm here" oh Nick Thank god, Iggy yelled while hugging me! So what happened to Ally, I asked! Iggy looked over to the other guy! We were at "Boomers Air Park" and she fell on her back and her left leg funny, Jack added! Oh my gosh is she going to be ok, I questioned. We don't know, Iggy answered. The doctor walked in and told us some news... "Iggy, Nick and Jack" I have some bad news... What is it Doctor, Iggy asked! Ally...

Sorry for leaving you guys at a Cliff Hanger! If you want to find out what the bad news is then go check out chapter 9! I'll try and publish it soon!