Chapter 1: The Return of Dark(ness)

Misty's Point of View
I jumped on my bed in confusion. Who was Dark of The Cat Universe? The Cat Universe was a universe I used to go to. During one of my visits...Dark appeared. Ash, my fellow cat friend, sent me to kill Dark. I turned him into a pile of ash. At first, I thought he was dead. He was, but I only killed off one life from him. He had 10 lives, 9 now. I felt dizzy just thinking of Dark. I randomly decided to call him Darkness instead of Dark. I didn't respect him or anything. I hate him. Suddenly, cat ears popped up on my head, followed by my tail. I screamed. I tried to hide my cat things, only to be caught in a mini tornado. I started screaming my head off. Nice. Before I could breathe, I wound up in a familiar place: The Cat Universe. I was at the Gathering spot. I was sitting on the trunk. Memories filed up in my mind. ForestClan cheering for me...Ash... I blushed at the thought of Ash. Did I-- "No!" I shouted aloud. At that, a dark gray cat appeared through the trees. "Misty?" he meowed. I was used to being on my hind paws as a cat, so I ran to him like a human. "Ash!" I said, hugging him. Ash looked at me. "Looks like some cat is living in the trunk," he teased. He started to tickle me. I laughed for a split second, then pushed him back. "Did Frost send me here again? It was him wasn't it?" I asked. Frost was a male white cat who gave me the chance to be able to transform into a cat and be a cat girl. But he gave it to me the hard way; biting my finger. It hadn't hurt that much. Okay, I admit, it did. Ash nodded. "Yeah, and we have bad news for 'ya. Dark has returned." I gasped. What?! I killed him! How? Ash looked right into my eyes like a hawk. "Dark has ten lives. You killed off only one of his lives, leaving him with nine right now. You must kill him before it's too late," he said. I stared at the dark gray cat in shock. Kill Darkness? Nine times? I felt dizzy when a shadow emerged above us. I whipped around, coming face-to-face with the bloodthirsty Darkness.