Epilogue

All three of us headed to the gym. It instantly became our base. School had started, and every single student saw the dried up blood in the gym, and had ran away for dear life. So the gym was for us. I looked behind me. Sure enough, Ash was holding Dark Ash in his arms (Dark Ash in cat form). "Hey," I said to Ash, turning back. "Dark Ash can be our pet, okay?" I imagined that Ash nodded. So we headed inside the gym, locking all doors and locking and blocking windows. "Okay," I prepared, rubbing my hands. "Let's do this." Ash held down his dark self, his hands on Dark Ash's front paws and knees on hind legs. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Dark Ash screeched, struggling to get loose. Ash handed me a chain connected to a extremely heavy ball easily. How can he do all this? Anyway, I was able to easily tie the chain to Dark Ash's front paw. Now he looked like a slave, which I guess he was. For life.

...

Ash and I sighed, sitting on the edge of the cliff where we found Darkness/Dark Ash. Dark Ash sat next to me, sprawled on the ground like a lazy fat cat, which, in this case, he was. We were enjoying this moment - my first day of enjoying a day or moment or both, since the great battle between me and Darkness.