Chapter 8

[Liam's POV]

I woke up with something heavy on my chest. I opened my eyes, only to be meeting with a pair of blue ones. Louis.

"Morning, love," he whispered.

Before I could reply, he pecked a soft kiss on my lips before turning over and cuddling beside me. I sighed at the feeling of having him so close. Wrapping my arms around him, I closed my eyes and let the memories of last night seep in.

~flashback~

"Niall? Do you know where Louis is?" I asked as I slowly opened Niall's door. It was strange that it wasn't locked as he usually had it locked. I instantly blanked at the sight before me. Louis and Niall cuddling together in bed.

Bastard. That was my job. To top it off, Louis's face was tear-stained. So he went to Niall for comfort instead of coming to me?

I pursed my lips, stoping the harsh words that I had to say to Niall, and turned to face Louis instead. "I see you've found yourself company, Louis. Good night. Don't forget we have a recording tomorrow."

With the I shut the door and stormed over to my room. The whole summer. I spent it all with him, hoping that he'll see that I love him. And all that went down the drain when Niall came out. I always knew he had a connection with Niall from the start. But deep down I wanted something between Louis and I. I'd known I was bisexual since I was in year 9 when I thought the student teacher was pretty fit. Meeting Louis in X-Factor, I knew he was the one. Like I fell in love at first sight. And my world literally came crumbling when he started dating Eleanor. So, to spite him, I dated Danielle . It was very childish of me to do so but I did it anyway. I'm glad Danielle and I are still friends though; she's the only one that knows I like Louis. And it turns out she likes someone else as well.

Thinking back, I should've told Niall that I liked Louis when he confessed to me that he was gay. I've always thought it was obvious, or maybe just to me it was.

It's too late to think about it now. I can't pull Niall and Louis apart just cause I loved Louis first. To be fair, Niall was the first to come out, so I give him credit for that. Time to move on I guess.

A sobbing Louis flinging himself into my arms after barging into my room snapped me out of my thoughts. My 'daddy' instincts immediately kicked in, all previous thoughts from before vanished.

"Louis, are you okay? What's wrong, love?" I asked him, instinctively wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"Leeyuum," he hiccuped. I had to restrain myself from giggling. He was too cute. "I-I..."

"What is it love?"

"I love you!!"

At that point I swear I nearly dropped him, but made my arms stay firmly around him. My heart was beating so fast I swear it would pop out any second. Did I hear him correctly?

"Huh?" was all I managed to blurt out after my mind crashed on me.

"I said," Louis wriggled out of my hold and turned to face me, "I said I love you."

"How long now?" I whispered.

"Do you feel the same?" he asked, completely ignoring my question.

"Yes. Yes I love you too. I've loved you since X-Faxtor," I said before leaning down and connecting my lips with his, something I've always wanted to do for a very long time.

Cupping his face gently, I pulled up closer so that he was on his tippy toes. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pushed me back towards my bed. Soon I found myself being straddled by him as we continued kissing passionately. The next thing I knew, both our shirts were off, and I was trailing soft kisses down Louis's chest. I stopped when I got to his naval, not wanting to move too fast or seem too eager.