Chapter 6

I heard the bell ring... I dashed as fast as I could to the pile of rocks but something grabbed me by the back and pulled me down. I swear at that moment the wind was totally blown out of me! I look up Abrafo honestly I thought to myself this guy could care less for freedom because with his strength he would have gained his freedom a long time ago. For those quick seconds i was on the ground i was thinking about my family, my brother, my mom. I want to see them again i want to show my mom i have survived and i could still be her little boy and we could finally have a life together. I thought of my dad the way he hung nude at the entry of the camp. This had to all just be some sick joke and the way they were playing it just discusted me! After these thoughts i see Abrafo just walking around with the most biggest smile buff chest waving at the crowd basically making everyone cheer him on, I acted if i was hurt i started limping toward him and bowed. I hated that so much but that is what i did he spit then turned around and admired the attention he got from the whole stadium. I slowly but quietly grabbed my sword and shield from the side of my i raised it up as people were saying watch out! look behind you! Abrafo finally looked just to see my make a small but really deep cut right in his knee. I would have been disgusted but i felt no pain or remorse! I saw my dad, i saw his pale dead helpless body and with all my force Abrafo was about to get up and he just knew he would finish me i made multiple slices and cuts to his throat knowing my sword wasn't sharp enough. I knew he i had just won my freedom and conquered the great Abrafo. I climbed the huge pile of dirt more dust-like covered rocks and make my way up this hill that felt like forever until i came to the top. Before I could go i would need the main people to sign my freedom paper then i would get a ride home and be free for the rest of my life. For the minutes i was stading there i was finally a free man. Someone came in the ring said "congratulations" and signed my papers. I was officially a freeman. Then as i was about to enter the areana of Pompeii the whole place shook! I knew what was happening i tried to warn everyone but no one listened. It exploded and was coming right toward us. I took a look at the princes knowing this would be the last time I saw her everyone rushed out the massive stadium and as it was coming closer i knew I would never see my family again.

A/N How was this chapter ehh not so sure about it i think it's kind of corny anyways my new faniction is coming along great just chosing when to actually publish it :)