Chapter 1

---Birth---

I see the lights for the first time ever. I was used to being in a nice warm place that was dark and quite, now i'm in a place that's cold and bright I cry for a while the fall asleep. Literally five minutes later i was awaken by a doctor saying what my name shall be, my mom look at me smiling and sadly but slowly she said Allen I knew the reason she looked at me funny was because she knew she wouldn't have me for to much longer. That is the only hard part having a baby boy.

---5 years old---

Today was the day i was born it was the best! Sadly it was my last birthday with my family, until well you know as they call it "the fight for freedom". My mom and i walk to the leaving room and we have a talk. They way my mom is looking at me must seem she has some bad news witch is never good. "Well sweetie" my mom said slowly and unsteady I answer with "whats wro..." then she cut me off, "Your father stepped on a mine in Iraq and didn't make it to the hospital on time he lost a lot of blood and died on the way to the hospital." As she was saying the story tears ran down her face. I sat there for a little bit then thought to myself (He is gone and will never be there for my future.) The thought of that made me cry I hugged my mom tears running down my face and my hands were shaking like crazy.

--- One year later---

BANG! that what i woke up to and my mom screaming. I looked downstairs and there they were! There here for me I cant go I love my family what do i do? I ran upstairs but it was to late, they got me by the foot and dragged me to the truck. As i was trying to jump out the truck the guards grabbed me and my mom was by the front down on her knees crying and screaming, wanting me back. I knew if I wanted to see her again I would have to fight. When we arrived the first thing i saw was terrifying I don't know if it was to make me mad or what but, as we pulled up to the camp i started crying in tears because....

----sorry guys had to have a cliff hanger sorry i have been busy lately please comment what u think! give me ideas and better word choice or description thanks everyone who is reading this!