Chapter2

There he was hanging on a rope undressed with scars all over his body like someone wiped him plenty of time. I started to think he didn't die by stepping on a mine he was beaten to the death. When I saw my dad i knew i had to win every fight and try my hardest to see my mom again so she wouldn't be lonely. Knowing my dad was gone I had to put on my game face. As we entered the camp there were kids my age and older fighting and some being dragged to a well because they lost a fight and have died. Something caught my eye that got me shivering from my head to my toes. There was like a man in his early 30's or late 20's fighting a kid who looked my age. Then I relized, i was officially a slave and will have to fight for freedom. I knew this wouldn't end well but i wont go down without a fight!

---5 days later---

Today I have my first match with a kid my age so i was pretty happy. I payed attention to how he fought in his other matches and I knew what to expect. I hear them call my name there is a wall full of weapons and I choose none. Now its just me and this kid in the fighting ring. We give each other a rude scowl then he charges at me with a sharp knife I roll under his legs as he tried to jump and stab me and as he lands I grab the rope that was holding the ring together wrap it around his neck and in 10 second the kid stops moving and is officially dead I won the first match how many more do I have next I will have to wait to find out. They show me my next opponent and I am hoping my eyes deceive me but I know there not will I have to kill my.....

****Sorry this chapter is short I have a doctors appointment right now and had to end it so bye guys have a fun weekend****