Team Dinner

With the team having done their own things, they all make their way to the Diner for the "briefing" to Peacemaker.
_____
Location: Fennel Fields (Diner)
1st Person POV
_____

Having finishing our drinks Harcourt and I paid for our drinks and made our way to the diner where the rest of team where, except for Chris of course. As Harcourt and I walk close to the table one of the waiters approaches us.

Waiter: Table for two?

Y/n: No, we're with those guys

I point towards Murn, John and leota. The waiter nods her head and hands Harcourt and I two menus. We walk over to the group and take a seat as we wait for peacemaker.

(20 Minutes later)

After a few minutes of waiting the team had already ordered their food and we're eating. As the team continues to talk the sound of tires screeching cause everyone to look outside to see the muscle colour with the American flag printed on it park up.

As the door swings open the team watch as Chris in a brand new Peacemaker suit exits the car, as he walks up the curve I look in the car to see an eagle skawking in the back seat.

John: Did he really show up in full cosplay?

Y/n: I'm just as confused as you are

We all turn to the entrance of the Diner to see Chris walking in.

Waiter: Table for one?

Christopher: Oh-No I'm with them

As he points at us a slight wave of embarrassment falls over everyone at the table. As Chris grabs a menu and walks over to us he takes a seat next to me and begins to scan through the Menu.

Harcourt: Why are you in you're costume?

Christopher: It's not a costume, it's a uniform. And it's new so I was thinking I'd stretch it out for the mission

John: Maybe I'm stupid, but why would you wanna wear that on a mission?

Y/n: He wore something like that in corto Maltese

John: Bright clothing doesn't really help for lurking in the shadows Y'know

Before anyone else can ask him a question I quickly speak up.

Y/n: Why is there an eagle in your car?

Christopher: That's eagly, didn't you do you're research?

As we continue to eat our food Peacemaker begins to call out to one of the waiter.

Christopher: Hey sweet cheeks, can you take my order real quick?

Everyone looks at Chris slightly confused as the Waiter walks over.

Waiter: Sure, What can I get you?

Christopher: Can I just get the garlic Zoodles

The waiter nods her head before taking his menu away, Chris looks at us noticing the weird stares he was getting.

Christopher: Zoodles are zucchini noodles

Y/n: "Sweet cheeks"?

Christopher: She had rose cheeks, it's a compliment

John: Sweet cheeks is you're butt dude

Christopher: No it's not

Leota: It is! That's like calling someone "sugar tits"