Regroup and Study

After a complicated night, the Team make it back to the Home-Base to think out their next plan of attack. It may or may or may-Not turn enemies into Friends.
_____
(2 Hours After Last Chapter)
Location: Team's Home-Base
No Ones POV
_____

After a long and "Sleepless" Night, the team finally made it back to their Home-Base. Y/N helped walk Chris inside and sat him down on the couch, Mutiple cuts and stabs were littered on his body.

The rest of the team walk in. Economos walks over to Chris and begins to help Stitch up Chris, Murn and Leota walk in a little worried whilst Y/N searches through the bases fridge. Before anyone else can speak Harcourt speaks up.

Harcourt: What the fuck was that Chris?!

Christopher: W-What?!

Harcourt: Us! Having to save you're ass at three in the morning?!

Christopher: Well how about you guys tell me?! That chick was nice before I blew her up!

Y/N sticks his head out of the fridge slightly disgusted.

Y/n: You did that? You sick prick!

Christopher: It was in self defence!

Before the team could bicker any further Murn shouts beating the team into silence.

Murn: All of you, shut it now!

Everyone stops and looks at Murn.

Murn: Why was she Hostile?

Christopher: I don't kn-Oh shit...

Murn: What?

It takes a moment for Chris to think before he finally reply's.

Christopher: I left the dossier out...And I think she might've read it

The team look at him disbelief.

Murn: L-Let me get this straight...You left...The dossier out...And some random skank who blew you read it...And tried to kill you?!

Christopher: Hey man, it wasn't just a blow-job we fully fucked!

Murn: Regardless, she could've spread that info and now most of the other butterflies know what we're doing!

Y/n: I-I mean to be fair-

Murn turns and looks at Y/N.

Y/n: You haven't exactly told us what a butterfly...Is?

Murn: And again...I've never fucking told you's!!

Christopher: Oh shit man...Are butterfly's aliens? Do I have monster STD's now?!

Murn sighs before speaking again.

Murn: Chris go home, Y/N you go with him..Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid

Christopher: I don't need a fucking babysitter

Murn: With the shit you've been doing I don't give a shit what you do and don't need

Chris sighs and stands up, as he walks out of the Home-Base Y/N follows behind him.

(30 Minutes Later)
1st Person POV
Location: Peacemakers Trailer

After a long and painful drive we had finally made it to Chris's Trailer, as we walk up the steps we enter the Trailer.

I never noticed how messy it was, Well I was only here for like a minute and a half to be exact.

Christopher: Fuck dude, Are you hungry?