My Feelings

A few weeks has passed by and Rose has finally overcome her nervous and shy nature around Nayeon. Everyday ever since that day they have been eating lunch together creating a very special bond between them. Today is the day before Twice latest comeback and Nayeon decides to invite Rose for dinner instead of lunch. Rose without thinking about it much just accepts it. They meet up at the same place they went for lunch.

"So tomorrow is the comeback day you have been waiting for" Rose says in an excited tone.

"Yah I'm very excited and nervous at the same time" 

"Do you think once will like the song I made" Rose askes Nayeon who's drinking her drinks.

"Of course they would, the members love it why wouldn't once?"

"Maybe I'm overthinking" 

"Yeah probably..."

"So why do you invite me for dinner all of a sudden instead of just lunch"

"I wanna tell you something"

"Oh, what is it Nayeon"

Nayeon has started to have feelings for Rose since the day they met in the studio but she was too hesitant to make the first move because she is afraid that it will do something with her relationship with Sana if it doesn't go the way she wanted it to.

"Uhh actually... we're probably gonna be busy for the next few weeks so I don't think we can go out on lunch for some times" Nayeon looks down on herself not believing she chooses to kill the opportunity of expressing her feelings for her.

"Oh I understand that"

"Yeah that's why I invited you for dinner instead of lunch, just to make it feel a bit special you know" 

They both enjoy their dinner together and have some conversation right after. Nayeon drives Rose back to Sana's house and while in the car she decides to play the songs that Rose made. They both just vibe to the song and enjoy the ride. Finally they arrive in front of Sana's house. Rose steps out of the car and wave at Nayeon.

"Goodluck for your comeback Nayeon" Rose smiles at her.

"Thanks" Nayeon smiles back at her

Rose turns back but Nayeon stops her. Again hesitate to express her feelings for her.

"Will you... will you come to our showcase?" 

"Of course"

"Nice"

"Text me if you are free, Bye"

"Okie"

Nayeon shuts the window and leaves her. Rose walks to the door and suddenly the door opens with Sana expecting Rose. Rose immediately freaks out and closes the door she then push her bestfriend to the couch.

"Look Sana I can explain what happened please let me talk-"

"I haven't say anything yet" Sana chuckles.

"Oh... sorry"

"So what were you about to say?"

"Well me and Nayeon just went out for dinner because you guys are gonna be busy during the next few weeks"

"I see"

Rose sits down beside  Sana and lean her head towards her shoulder. In her mind she is wondering why is Nayeon stuttering a lot in the cafe as she has something important she wants to tell me but decides to keep it. Maybe she likes me and I just don't notice it or you know I am just overthinking like I usually do...