Promises

A young woman approaches the desk with a coffee in her hand, that's Rose. Her friends describe her as creative, hyper and loveable. She puts the coffee on the table and shuts down her laptop, she then release a deep sigh and puts her head on the table.

"Another day another trash I produce..." she tells herself

"Who says you works are trash?" Another woman approaches her. That's Sana. 

You can tell by the name she is from the famous girl group TWICE. Rose is her best friend ever since Sana's trainee days so now since both of them have grown up they decide to live together.

"Yahh stop saying that, you've listened to my beat before they suck so much ugghhhh" Rose is frustrated.

"hehe, childish"

"YAHHHH you're making my headache even worst"

"I should record this and send to nayeon"

"YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! NOOOOO PLEASE!" Rose screams loudly and goes straight to sana.

She is actually a big fan of nayeon, she has a shelf full of nayeon merch ranging from photocards to signed albums. Sana never tell nayeon that rose is a big fan of her because she know how shy rose is and she would just pass out on the spot if nayeon greets her. Rose also agree to keep it this way.

"I'm kidding, relax" Sana giggles.

"How can I trust you when you are literally one of Twice's members" Rose facepalm herself.

"We promise to keep it a secret right? and bestfriends..."

"Keeps their promises" Rose finishes the sentence.

"Exactly!" Sana says with a smile on her face.

"I'm going to bed then, fighting for tomorrow don't worry about me I'll probably just order delivery for breakfast" Sana walks slowly to her room.

"Ok goodnight! dream about Nayeon!" Sana keeps teasing her.

Suddenly a pillow come flying from across the living room and hit Sana exactly in the head.

"Say that again..."

"Goodnight! dream about me...." Sana says in fear.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Sana wakes up and goes to rose's room she sees her bestfriend is still sleeping and quietly closes the door. She quickly head out of the house and goes straight to JYPE.

"Good morning Sana" The other members greet her.

"Good morning everyone" 

"So since everyone is here let's have our meeting"

"Meeting? I didn't hear anything about this?" Sana is confused.

"Our producer was involved in an accident last night he is currently in the hospital" Mina explains.

"That's bad." 

"Yeah that's why we are having this meeting" Jihyo says.

All of them goes straight to the meeting room and take a seat while Jihyo goes to the front and starts the meeting.

"We have a comeback scheduled in 2 months but with the current situation we cannot fill the quota for this comeback... our albums is 2 songs short from a mini album to show how bad it is" Jihyo explains.

"Maybe we can produce our own beat?" Chaeyoung speaks up.

"What?" Dahyun looks at Chaeyoung.

"Hmmm great idea chaengie" Mina supports her.