Sweet Memories

Nayeon parks her car in front of her house. She steps out of the car with a frown face. She twists the door knob and turns on the lights. She is in a very confused state as to what she is feeling right now and what's the right decision to do.

She lies down on the sofa and just look at all of the photos she and Rose took together before the comeback. She smiles as she was very happy to be able to met someone like Rose in her life but at the same time she is very mad at herself for not being able to make the right decision like Rose did.

"Why am I like this, why am I very weak right now" Nayeon has enter deep thoughts.

"Let me see our schedule" 

Nayeon checks their group schedule for next week and see there is only one day where they are free and the rest is cramp with promotion activities.  Learning that doesn't make Nayeon anymore happy, she is pressured by only one free day to let everything off her chest. For once a great idea sparks on her mind and she starts to chat in the tdoong group chat.

[NAYEON] HEY!

[JIHYO] .

[JEONGYEON] .

[MOMO] .

[NAYEON] Yaaa don't leave me hanging!

[JEONGYEON] What do you want to say?

[NAYEON] I wanna suggest we make a parting party for Rose

[JEONGYEON] We or you?

[NAYEON] Yaahhh I said we!!!

[JEONGYEON] I'm joking hahaha

[MOMO] Food so momo approve

[DAHYUN] It would be nice if we do it

[TZUYU] Yeah we don't know when will we ever see unnie again

[JIHYO] Is Sana ok with this?

[SANA] I just got on what's happening???

[NAYEON] We wanna make a parting party for rose

[SANA] Oh sure but where?

[NAYEON] My house again?

[CHAEYOUNG] Kdrama moment

[MOMO] Nayeon house has wine so momo approve

[JIHYO] Anyone else?

[SANA] I'm ok with it

[JIHYO] Mina hasn't say anything

[MINA] 👍

"Yes my idea worked" Nayeon stands up and jump joyfully.

"So Im Nayeon this is your one and only chance left to confess to her before it's too late so please pull yourself together ok?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana told Rose about the party they are gonna make in a few days and she is more than happy to be able to spend one last night with her favorite idols. Rose suddenly gets an idea so she goes to her room and grabs a piece of paper and a pen. She continues to write a letter for the next 30 minutes and Sana is seen to be peeking at her writing the letter from the door and can't help it but just smile and cry at the same time.

Twice continues to promote as usual and Rose being the number 1 twice fangirl just support her favorite group with everything she can means by watching interviews, music shows and streaming the album. Nayeon has finally regain her sense and acts like how she use to which mean she is back to being loud and energetic like how once know her.

As the fateful day starts to get closer Rose keeps getting wishes from a lot of people in the company which she cherishes a lot and will never forget about them. Rose is packing everything she needed to and just decide to leave all of the Twice merchandise on her shelf stays there. With countless memories flooding back in her mind it's safe to say that she cried to her heart content.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana and Rose step out of the car and move towards Nayeon house. Rose knock on the door and is greeted by none other Nayeon herself. Nayeon without hesitation hugs Rose tightly which kinda makes Sana jealous.

The house seems to be more lively than the last party as they want Rose to have the night of her life before moving away. All of them sits down on the table to have one final dinner with Rose.

"Thank you everyone for the past month and helping me become a better version of myself I swear I will never forget any of you"

"We will never forget you too unnie" Dahyun hugs her.

Positive words starts to flood in and Rose is the happiest woman that night. As the clock about to hit midnight everyone starts to head out home one by one and finally leaving Sana, Rose and Nayeon alone. The two of them go to the balcony to enjoy the beautiful view one last time which Sana respect.

"Just like last time right?" Nayeon says.

"Yeah just like last time"

"So you're finally gonna achieve your dream"

"Well I already achieve my dream of working as a composer and with Twice this is more like a bonus if I should say so"

"Come on don't say that I know the truth"

"Sure you do Nayeon"

Slowly Nayeon hand starts to get closer to Rose's hand and finally their hands were on top of another.

"I wanna tell you something Rose"

"Oh hehe I already know what you're gonna say"

"Wait you do?" Nayeon cheeks starting to become red.

"Yes of course I do"

"So..."

"Here" Rose hands her a letter.

"A letter" Nayeon is confused.

"Don't read it just yet but read it when you needed it the most promise me that and bestfriend keeps their promises"

Sana just laughs at them when Rose uses their iconic phrases on Nayeon.

"Ok then I promise and I will keep that promise because we are bestfriend"

Rose hugs Nayeon one last time and it was a very warm hug for them to remember their whole life. Rose and Sana leaves the house and Nayeon is left there alone with the letter in her hand and a smile on her face.

𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...