Back To Normal

Rose wakes up at 9 pm like she usually do before joining the company. This morning in particular has a weird feeling to it because she didn't have to rush herself to get ready to go to the company with Sana. She walks to the living room looks around and just sits on the couch. It still feels surreal to her that she's not working right now. 

It's been a solid week since Twice made their comeback and looking at the public responses it seems to be receive well by the majority of people which does put a smile oh her face and the members. She don't know what to do today when suddenly she got a text from Lia. Ever since she worked at the company she has been close to a lot of idols especially Twice's junior being Itzy and Nmixx. 

[LIA] You are free today right?

[ROSE] Yeah I am

[LIA] Wanna go shopping with me and Yuna?

[ROSE] I would be crazy if I say no to that smh

[LIA] Yessss, we will be waiting there at 10 is that ok?

[ROSE] Uh I don't have a car actually can you come and pick me up?

[LIA] Sure no problem, we'll be there soon cya

[ROSE] bye bye!

Rose puts down her phone and starts to get ready. She searches through her wardrobe to see what will be good to wear. After 20 minutes Lia and Yuna arrive to pick up Rose. Yuna is very excited to see Rose because Yuna is very close with her. Rose helped Yuna alot in making music so they automatically become close friends.

On the road lia decides to play Twice newest album and all of them sing to their heart content. Now it really feels like a normal day to her, hanging out with her friends while enjoying Twice music in the background. How she miss this feeling.

Finally they arrive at the mall, when they enter the mall all three of them go directly to the kpop store nearby to buy some albums. They search the isle looking for Twice albums, they keep searching and searching until finally Lia found them. It was located in front of the store because it's very popular at the moment. silly me why wouldn't I think of that.

"Ahhhhh the album jacket looks so good" Yuna fangirls over her seniors.

"Yes yes yes it looks so good" Rose just joins Yuna fangirling over the album.

"I'm gonna go look for stuff over there for a moment" Lia leaves them there.

"So how many should we buy?" Yuna askes Rose.

"9" Rose just smile.

"Hmmm I think I'll buy one for each version" 

"Good choice "

"I like buying the photocards online separately it's easier you should try it"

"I don't like postal services" Rose rubs her head.

Rose and Yuna grabs the albums they want to buy and proceed to go to the cashier exactly when Lia show up to them. Rose kindly pays for all of the merch with her money, Lia and Yuna can't express their gratefulness towards Rose. 

"You don't have to pay for that Rose" Lia says to Rose

"Ah it's nothing it's not like we get to hang out everyday right?"

"You are right" Yuna nods while hugging her albums.

"So I am hungry can we go and eat lunch now?" Rose says while rubbing her belly.

"Yes I am hungry too unnie" Yuna joins Rose now.

"Yeah let's find something to eat and this time I'm paying" Lia nods.

----------------------------------------------

Nayeon sits on the couch not touching her food beside her and just look very out of characther. Mina sits on the couch trying to see what's going on with her who's usually very active and loud.

"Unnie does it still bothers you?" Mina askes 

"Kinda... ok a lot..."

"Well you still have a lot of time after our promotion ends to spend time with her and finally making the move"

"I don't know about that Mina... I feel like I don't have much time"

"Don't say that unnie, I believe you have a lot time so don't worry about it ok here eat your food we have shows to perform" Mina hands her unnie her food.

----------------------------------------------

Rose and her friends finally finish ordering their foods, now they are just enjoying the beautiful view from on top of the mall. The restaurant is located on the rooftop of the mall so you get to see the outside view while eating.

"Unnie do you know that Twice new album is doing so good that it dominate a lot of leaderboard and is getting a lot of attentions, I just checked"

"Well we all know why that happens" Lia looks at Rose who is unboxing one of her albums. Rose turns to the left to see the two itzy members looking at her.

"Uh hi?" Rose says with a confused face.

"Hi, just continue unboxing" Lia laughs.

Rose just continue to unbox her albums, she pulls a dahyun, jeongyeon, sana and last but not least a nayeon photocard. She is very happy to have pulled all of those in the first album she unbox. 

Their food arrives exactly when Rose finish unboxing her album as if it knew. Without wasting anymore time all three of them starts to enjoy their meals. They then continue to have fun around the mall by visiting a lot more places like the arcade, a pet shop, a clothing store and even the cinema. 

Time flies by so fast when you are having fun people usually say. When they exit the cinema it's already night time and all of them agree that it's the time to finally go home. On the way back Yuna and Rose fell asleep because they were the two most active while they were hanging out.Not long after that Lia arrives in front of Sana's house and wakes up Rose.

"Unnie wake up" Rose slowly starts to open her eyes.

"Thanks for the ride and the fun time today Lia and Yuna, bye bye!" Rose waves at them and goes straight into the house. 

She opens the door and goes to the living room to find Sana because she is usually there but she isn't tonight. She opens the door to Sana's room and see Sana on her bed sleeping like an angel. She puts a blanket on top of Sana whispers goodnight to her bestfriend.

She sort everything out in her room and puts all the sealed album on the table for her to unbox tomorrow and suddenly she checks her phone after a full day.

"You received an e-mail" She reads out the notification.

𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...