To A Future We Are Together

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀...

------------------------------------------------------------

The fateful day has finally arrives, Rose wakes up like usual she looks around her room as a way to reminisce everything and steps out of the room only to be greeted by her bestfriend, Sana. 

"Hello big star, good morning!" Sana happily hugs her bestfriend.

"Aren't you supposed to be doing promotions?"

"Idk we just got informed that today we don't have any plans hehe so you know what that means"

"What?"

"We're gonna be there to send you off at the airport"

Rose hugs back her bestfriend with a huge smile on her face if only this could last forever...

------------------------------------------------------------

They stop by the company because Rose wants to take everything left in her office before leaving. She enters the company and everyone from Itzy immediately hugs her and kisses her before letting her go to the elevator.

She enters her room and look around once again to reminisce everything and understand why she chooses to do this in the first place. With her grabbing the pikachu figurine on her desk it's finally official, she has nothing left behind and ready to start a brand new life in America. She turns off the light and Sana is waiting for her in front of the elevator.

Rose pushes the button and enters the elevator with Sana. They then go to the parking lot in the basement and before she gets to go to the passenger seat sana cuts her. 

"You can drive the car today since it's last time"

"Yahhh not like I'm going to die"

"Who knows" Sana chuckles.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course not haha I'm gonna ride with the members so do what you want" 

"Ok then"

"Don't scratch it or I'll go to America and beat you up"

"Who knows" Rose teases sana back.

Rose enters the car and starts the engine when Sana's ride arrives.

"Drive safely you poopie head"

------------------------------------------------------------

On the road nayeon opens her hand bag and takes out the letter, she is really tempted to open and read it but she remembers what Rose told her.

"It's a promise and bestfriends..."

"Keeps their promises" Nayeon finishes the sentence.

She puts back the letter inside of her handbag and just look outside through the window wondering what will happen next... 

𝗶𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄...

The streets seems to be less crowded than it usually is which is good for both of them because they do want to arrive at the airport as quickly as they can. Rose finally reaches an intersection and stops at the traffic light. while she is waiting for the traffic light to turn green she plays her favorite Nayeon vlog on her phone and put it beside her as if Nayeon were there beside her. Only she knows how deep her love is for Nayeon.

The traffic light finally turns to green and Rose steps on the gas... halfway through the intersection a car coming in at a ridiculous speed clashes with Rose and causes the car to fling high up in the air. The car finally impacts the ground and the glasses are shattered and the car sirens plays loudly in the background.