🫧 ✶⋆⊰ 𝟎𝟐𝟕 ⊱꙳⚘ 🍼

𝟐𝟕. ⍢⌠ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔞𝔩 💍⌡ツ
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

After several hours of driving, which was already making me nauseous and tired, Oliver parked the car next to a very tropical restaurant, close to the beach.

Oliver and I spend the entire afternoon at the beach, it's been a while since we've gone for a walk, just the two of us, and it's been months since I've been to the beach, seen the sunset and heard the sound of the waves.

The beach is one of my favorite places and even though it's almost two hours from home, Oliver was happy to take me to that magnificent place.

We walked along the beach hand in hand while we talked about life, about us and our family, our future, about business and everything else, it really was a good time.

Even though it was getting dark we didn't want to go home.

Oliver ━━━ don't you want to take one more walk before we go home? — grabbed me by the waist.

Rebeca ━━━ it's getting dark, I'm worried about Olivia.

Oliver ━━━ I swear we won't be long, and she must be having a lot of fun with her uncles, did you see how excited she was in the video Justin sent us?

Rebecca ━━━ She was pretty.

He held my hand and we went back to the beach, the sand was already cooling down and the sun had already set.

A little far from us there were some lights, it looked like someone was going to be asked for a date or something, I thought it was romantic.

Rebecca ━━━ can you see the lights in the background?

Oliver ━━━ do you think it's cute?

Rebecca ━━━ It's very beautiful, I can see that there are petals on the ground — I tried to stand on tiptoe to observe better — There are torches lit babe, I think someone is going to ask for a date! — I said excitedly.

Oliver ━━━ I can't see anyone, want to come closer?

Rebecca ━━━ I hope we don't get kicked out of the place

Oliver took my hand and we ran to the place, and it was so much more beautiful and romantic up close. And I was wrong, that person would not be asked to date, but to marry.

It was written with lit candles on the floor "Will you marry me?"

Rebecca ━━━ how beautiful, look bae. — I said, stopping to admire the scene and looking at him. — what are you doing Oliver?

I was startled when I turned to him, the man was on his knees and with a ring in his hand, the stone of the ring was shining brighter than my eyes.

Oliver ━━━ will you marry me?

Rebecca ━━━ I think you've lost your mind.

Oliver ━━━ Rebecca, my leg hurts!

Rebecca ━━━ first of all, you knelt with the wrong leg Oliver.