Capter 8

"Lana this is Katherine... Or Kath. She is quite loud, annoying and most of the time Single.That's why she is the one drinking and having fun all the time.", Sean laughed.

"At least I know how to be funny.", Kath said grinning.

 "And I have enough nephews and nieces running around. I don't need kids running around at my home. No no no. Here are already too many. The house is overloaded", she joked.

 Lana and Sean laughted heartly because they where defently in the pregnancy bubble and didn't have anything against children running around in the house at all" It's not bad all!" Lana started the defence for the kids but still smiling softly

 " Nice to meet you Katherine... i am Lana by the way!" she introduced herself

"Nice to finally meet you too. I liked your acting skills to be honest. The evil queen was quite sexy. No wonder Sean couldn't resist...

 " Katherine!" Sean complained but have to give in with that statement 

" Okok... nice to know that I am not the only one who thinks my girlfriend is sexy" he chuckled

"It's alright, Sean.", Lana chuckled. 

"Ehm... I think I should help Kathleen in the kitchen. I offered my help earlier."Lana added before walking away to Sean's mum.

"Hey...", she smiled politely, trying not to look completely lost. 

"Ehm.. Should I peal the potatoes?", Lana asked

" Actually you can yes!" she smiled and Lana started immediately

 "It's quite a piece of work to cook for everyone here.", Lana said admiring Kathleen.

"You get used to it. We were always a big family, so I kind of grew up that way.", Seans mom grinned.

"I understand... I just had my sister... But I moved in with my dad when I was around 10.", Lana said smilingly.

" Well it's another thing with 6 kids!" she agreed " you don't seem U.S to me... more latin right?? " she asks before letting her gaze roam over Lana once more.

 " That's right my dad was from Puerto Rica and my mum is Italian!" she confessed and smiled friendly

"And I do speak Italian, but not Spanish, because my dad alway was the one to speak English to me!" she explained

"Still nice to know a different language. Sure you picked up some Spanish as well.", Kathleen chuckled.

"Yeah I did. I once did a TV show where I had to speak in Spanish as well. So I learned it around 2009 a bit better.", Lana grinned.

"And you're a dancer, right? Well... A lot of your family members are...", Lana asked.

"Yeah we got a dancing school. It runs in the family. Except for Sean. He is the only kid, who wasn't really interested in dancing. He wanted to act and started his career basically when he was 5.", Kathleen laughed.

"That's really impressive to be honest.", Lana grinned and thought about the fact that their kid will be probably growing up with acting since both parents are into the business.

" I am sure if you have kids, it will grew up with acting!" she took Lanas unspoken words out of her mouth and smiled.

 "Actually at Christmas we have the tradition that everyone shares a pair dance. I don't know if you will enjoy that..." Kathleen said softly and looked at her

"I can definitely try...", Lana grinned. "I do like dancing but haven't had the time to do any in a while. 

I just cannot move my right arm too much.", Lana confessed grinning.