Chapter 22

A/N- SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER OFFENDS ANYONE I DONT MEAN TO I JUST GOT THE IDEA BUT SORRY IF IT DOES OFFEND ANYONE!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Courtney's POV

I wake up in the morning to a sleeping Luke. I wanna wake him up but I don't but I decide I'm going to wake him up. But how? I know how. I then start messing up his hair and he quickly wakes up.

"Hey!!!"

"What?" I ask

"My hair!!" He whines

"Oh shush" I say getting up

"Don't leave me!!" He begs

"I have to get home!" I tell him

"Fine" he say giving in

I go downstairs and get the rest of my best and walk home. I walk into my house and see my mom standing there.

"Hi" I say smiling but she doesn't seem very happy

"Where were you?" She say angrily

"With Luke!" I say

"All night" she say starting to yell

"Yeah so" I say fighting back

"What did you do?" She asks

"I don't have to say"

"What did you do?!" She asks yelling

"What do you think!!" I yell back

"WHAT THE HELL COURTNEY!!!" She ask now yelling really loud

"I can't make my own decisions?" I ask

She doesn't say anything she just comes up to me and starts hitting me. Over and over and over again she hits me as hard as she can making me cry yelling for he to stop but she keeps hitting me. She hits me until I fall to the floor crying. Then she walks away like nothing happened. Not even a single sorry. Even when I told her to stop. See if she hit me I would hit her back but who knows what she would do.

I walk up to my room still tears streaming down my face I go to the bathroom and lock the door. I look threw the cabinet and find what I was looking for. I pull my sleeves up and I cut. I haven't done it for months but today I just feel over the edge because of my mom. She's never hit me that much. Yeah she abuses me but today she just went to far. I don't know if she was drunk or if she was sober either way I don't care. I watch the blood drip down as I slide the razor over each other scar that was gonna go away.

After I get a towel and wash it all up pretending like nothing even happened. Then that's when my mom comes and she has definitely been drinking you can smell it. She looks at me ands starts hitting me again.

"YOU ARE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT TO ME!" She yells

I don't say anything

"WHY WONT YOU JUST MOVE OUT ALREADY!" She adds

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT. YOUR MY MOTHER." I yell back

"HELL IM NOT YOUR MOTHER ANYMORE NOW GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" She yells

I just start to cry. I grab my suitcase and put all my clothes and stuff I will need.

"WHERE YOU GONNA STAY HUH!?" She asks still yelling

"Luke's" I say

"HELL NO YOUR NOT! NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID WITH HIM!"

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET A SAY IN THIS YOUR KICKING ME OUT YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ME ANYMORE!" I yell defending myself

I run out the door and she tries to grab me but she misses I quickly put my shoes on and run out the door with my suitcase and run to Luke's house.

I get to his house and knock on the door.

Luke's POV

I hear a knock at the door and I go to answer it. I open the door to see Courtney standing there with tear stains down her cheeks at a black eye with bruises. What the hell happened?!?! I quickly pull her into a hug and she starts to cry as she hugs me tight.

"Courtney what happened?" I ask

"M-my mom s-she kicked me out and s-she said she n-never wanted me." She says "a-and she h-hit me over a-and over again"

"Courtney that terrible" I say hugging her again

"I h-hate her" she says

I stay silent as I walk over to the couch with Courtney. And we both sit down. She looks really tired.

"Courtney" I say

"Yeah?"

"You should probably get some rest you look really tired" I say

"Ok" she says closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep

I rub my arm up and down her arm and her sleeve accidentally pulled her sleeve up a little. I see a mark and wonder what it is. I pull her sleeve up and I can't believe what I'm looking at. My eyes begin to water. Why? Why would she do this?