9

Tony Stark was working furiously in his lab. "Thor, pass me over that screw- FOR GODS SAKE THOR! STOP TOUCHING MY INVENTION!" Thor Odinson, looked evidently confused, "I am sorry Man of Iron." Tony could only shake his head. "We are getting Red and Capsicle together Thor- THOR!" Thor, who is still pressing everything in the lab, nodded. 

Tony was getting his sweet, sweet revenge indeed. He could never forget the balloon prank Natasha and Rogers set up. Too bad Pepper wasn't here to calm him down, too bad. He chuckled to himself.

He didn't even talk anything for the next hour. He was way too excited to talk anyways. His advanced hacker, would lock down anywhere wherever Natasha and Steve were, together. Yes, he knew it was childish, but who could blame him? It was fun. At least the process of pranking them was fun, he wasn't going to be fond of how Natasha is going to kill him later.

This is so going to be a sweet, sweet revenge.

*********

Steve loved how in sync he was with Natasha these days. Well, to be honest, he love everything about Natasha. 

Today, they saw each other in the same elevator. Steve furrowed his eyebrows at Natasha's shirt. "That shirt is way too big for you." Natasha only shot him an endearing smile, her emerald green eyes sparkled with amusement. "Of course, it's yours, I borrowed it." Steve groaned, of course it was his shirt, his t-shirts have been mysteriously disappearing constantly. 

"Nat!" A tugging sensation appeared in his stomach when Natasha grinned at him. His heart was beating so fast he was afraid he'd pass out. 

Suddenly the elevator stopped, the lights blinked out. Natasha growled in frustration,
 "FRIDAY, please override the elevator hacking system." 
"Yes, Miss Romanoff."

"Miss Romanoff, the hacker is from and in this building, and I assume it is not Thor." FRIDAY replied them. "Stark!" Natasha suddenly yelled, making Steve jump. 

*********

Natasha Romanoff would never admit this, but being trapped in an elevator with Steve Rogers was kind of fun. 

"At least we can talk without worrying something recording us." Steve broke the silence. Natasha shoot him a weird glance, "You never know Stark." Steve shrugged, she just shook her head playfully. Natasha never felt that kind of sensation in her body whenever somebody's around.

Yup, Steve Rogers caused it.

"Shall we play a game?" Steve attempted to break the silence. Natasha's face muscles pulled up unwillingly. "Seriously Steve?" She played with the collar of her oversized shirt. "Can I ask you a question Steve?" Steve nodded curiously. "Have you asked Agent 13 out yet?" She grinned at him teasingly, hiding the twisting feeling in her body. Steve groaned, 

"No."

"Too shy or too scared."

"Too busy."

They both chuckled at that. Nobody would be that weird, talking normally while being trapped in an elevator. Yet, they experienced something worse than this, there are worse places to be trapped in. "How can you be busy though?" She asked, hiding the wistful sound in her voice. God, she is really messed up. How could she be this wistful when Steve's only a friend to her? She shook her head at the confusing thoughts. This is definitely fucked up.

*********

It has been 3 hours since they have been trapped inside the elevator. Tony was enjoying every ounce of it. He of course, recorded their conversation, much to Natasha's and Steve's dismay when FRIDAY alerted them. His phone rang beside his computer.

Pepper. He was definitely screwed.

"No Pepps, please!"

"Anthony, I expect better from you. I was gone for two FREAKING days."

"Yes Pepps, but you have to listen to me-"

"Get. Steve. And. Natasha. Out. Of. The. Elevator."

Tony groaned, as much as he loved his girlfriend, she can sometimes be a spoil sport.

"Fine."

He hanged up, and muttered continuously about spoiling the prank. Thor, who was bored after an hour, decided to go and meet some new 'Misgardian' friends. He disabled the auto hacker and told FRIDAY to get everything working right away.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys(and girls)! Thank you for reading this, I really appreciate it! I am kinda in a writers block rn, so I may need some time to update. Please feel free to comment and point out what I did wrong in the story. Thank you very much! Love ya'll 3000 :D

-An