chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

ELAINE'S P.O.V

I was roaming the streets here in London by myself. God! I missed this place so much. There is really no place like home. I miss this place even when I was still in the US. I miss Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik. And most especially, Liam Payne. He is so adorable! He is good. He accepted me for what I am. He was my first boyfriend. We were together for a year. He may look like a very serious one but I tell you, he is also funny. He is very caring. He never did something that could totally hurt me. I was the one who hurt him. I left him for US without saying goodbye. I wasted all his love for me. I broke his heart to pieces. I hope he would be able to forgive me. But if he doesn't, I know it hurts but I deserve it anyways.

I looked for a condo unit alone because Niall was still sleeping when I left. I found one just 30 minutes away from Niall's place. It was not that expensive but it is beautiful and big.

It was already dark when I came home to Niall's house to get my bags and to inform him that I already got a place. I opened the door and went inside. It was very dark. "NIALL! I'M HOME!" I shouted. No one was answering. I wondered where the hell my cousin was! I searched hurriedly for the light switch. HOO!! I was scared of the dark you know, especially when I am alone. And also this house is big for God's sake! 

Finally, I already found the switch with my hands. I clicked it open. "SURPRISED!!" Loud laughters and greetings filled the air. "WELCOME HOME ELAINE!!" Harry shouted. The boys were clapping, happiness visible in their eyes. There was a banner with "WELCOME HOME ELAINE!" on it posted on the wall. Zayn did it I bet. Louis was playing the drums. Niall, Harry and Liam were holding party poppers and they popped it on me. Now, I was covered with party poppers!!

"Oh guys! You are so sweet! Thank you!" I muttered with a big smile on my face. They really made me feel loved. "Hi Elaine! Welcome home babysis!" Louis said while hugging me. Harry kissed me on the cheek then hugged me while saying "I missed you Elaine! I'm glad you're back!" Zayn came in front of me messing up my hair. "ZAYN! Is that the welcome I can get from you?" I joked. "You are still beautiful, don't you worry!" He said. He hugged me tightly then carried me. "You've gained weight El!" He said. I stared at him with the Am-I-really-fat-now look. "NO! NO! It's better!" He replied back. And TADDA!! (*cough*cough) Here comes Liam.. He smiled at me. God! He still have that great smile. I smiled back at him. "Welcome home Elaine! I missed you!" He hugged me. I never expected he will welcome me this way. How I wish this moment would never end. "Enough with the Welcome home thing guys! Let's eat! I am already hungry!" Niall half-shouted. 

"Niall, you cooked all of these?" I asked while taking a bite. "Uhuh! Louis and Harry helped me." He answered back while chewing. Louis and Harry nodded. "You're good. It's delicious!" I replied. "That's what I'm talking about!" Louis exclaimed laughing. "Zayn and Liam were in charge with the props!" Harry muttered. "Thanks guys!" I said to them. "Here El" Zayn said while giving me food on my plate. "Oh thank you!" I replied.

LIAM'S P.O.V

The first time I saw Elaine, I was still mesmerized by her beauty. Her smile that can melt everyone's heart. She was still the happy type of girl as she was before. When I hugged her, I remembered the day we first met. It was on the beach. I was on a restaurant that night. She was holding a tray of food and she was pushed by someone then the food was thrown all over me accidentally. She apologized all the time that night. I didn't get angry at her because I was in loved at first sight. I tell you, love at first sight really happens. 

But....The pain and the wound in my heart that she caused were still here. It's as if it only happened yesterday. I won't be able to forget the day she left me. I felt like I was never important to her. She wouldn't be able to leave me if I was.

**do you have questions on your minds?

comment and click the vote button guys :)