Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

ELAINE'S P.O.V

I woke up due to the throbbing pain in my head. I found no Liam in my bed. "LIAM?" I exclaimed. No one was answering. I went downstairs and checked every room. He was nowhere to be found. I felt tears streamed down my face. He already left me, didn't he? Why didn't he tell me? It is better if he told me he'll leave me when the time comes.

NIALL'S P.O.V

I drove to Elaine's house and saw her sitting on the couch alone. "Hey coz!" I muttered giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey!" She smiled back. I sat on the couch with her. She laid her head on my shoulder. "Coz, I'm gonna miss you!" She whispered. "You will always see me Elaine!" I replied back. I can't still accept the fact that she's dying. I knew what she was saying, that she will no longer be able to see me.

"Where's Liam?" I asked. "He left. He----he's gone." She replied back with tears forming in her eyes. "No....Maybe he just went somewhere. I replied back. "He didn't even say goodbye to me coz." She added. What? That's not definitely Liam. When he goes somewhere, he always tells us where would it be and how long he will stay. "Maybe he has one good reason why he left El.....He will come back. I know he will." I exclaimed to make her feel better. I wiped her tears away. "You think?" She replied back. "Uhuh!" I muttered. "Stop crying now. You will turn ugly if you still cry!" I exclaimed giggling. She giggled. "I love you so much Niall!" She pulled me into a hug. "I love you too Elaine!" I replied back trying to control my tears from falling.

Elaine was playing on the laptop. We just finished having breakfast. I saw Zayn walking slowly behind her. I was about to speak but he signaled me to keep my mouth shut. "ELLLAAAIIINNNEEE!" He shouted so loud. Elaine was so startled. She almost fell from the couch. "ZAYN!" She shouted. Zayn and I was giggling so loud. She also began to laugh.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

"Come on! Let's go to the zoo!" Niall exclaimed like a little kid. El laughed at him then she looked at me. "Alright! Leggo!" I replied back.

"Look at the mother giraffe and the baby giraffe!" Niall exclaimed in great happiness. "Aww! So sweet!" Elaine exclaimed taking pictures of them. "Niall, can you hug Zayn?" Elaine muttered. Niall came to me and hugged me. "Like this?" He exclaimed. "Perfect!" Elaine replied taking a snap of us.

We sat on the bench while eating ice cream. "Niall!" Elaine exclaimed. She took a tissue and wiped his mouth. "You really eat like a little kid." She muttered giggling. "But I'm cute right?" Niall replied back giggling. "Yes you are Mister!" Elaine replied back pinching his nose.

Niall was busy taking pics at the kangaroos. Elaine held my hand. "Zayn, you are wonderful. Thank you for being a great friend. Thanks for making me happy. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for everything." She exclaimed. "I'll do anything for my bestfriend. I love you Elaine." I replied back pulling her into a hug. "Take good care of your brothers alright?" She whispered. I was still holding her in my arms. "I promise." I replied back. "Find someone who will really love and take good care of you." She added. "I love you so much bez!" I muttered controlling my tears. I don't know what would I become when she will leave. My thoughts went away when she messed up my hair. "Enough with the drama!" She exclaimed smiling. I smiled back and pulled her into a hug one more time. Is she already saying goodbye? I admit I still love her.

NIALL'S P.O.V

"Sir, excuse me. Can you take a picture of us?" I said to the zookeeper while pointing at Zayn and Elaine. "Oh sure!" He replied back. "Okay...1...2...3...SMILE!" The man said. Zayn and I kissed Elaine's cheeks at the same time. "Thank you sir!" Zayn said. "Thank you so much!" Elaine butt in. "Wow! We looked cute!" I muttered showing them the picture. "Of course! Because we are all cute!" Zayn replied back smiling.

"Thank you so much Niall and Zayn." Elaine said while we were walking. She is at the center and she held our hands. "You made me very happy. I love you all so much!" She added glancing at the both of us. "We love you too Elaine!" We exclaimed at the same time. She smiled. "Soooo much!" Zayn added.

"You see that tree El?" Zayn muttered pointing at it. "Uhuh!" She replied back. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Zayn asked. "oh yeah!" Elaine muttered smiling. "On three...1,2....3!" Zayn exclaimed. They began to run. I catch up with them and hugged Zayn from the back so that he could no longer move. "Run Elaine! Run!" I shouted giggling. She turned at us "What??....Oh yes!" She muttered looking so happy. Zayn didn't protest. I know he wanted El to win too because he always beats her since they were kids.

"YES! I win! I win!" Elaine muttered trying to tease Zayn. "Thanks to Niall!" She added hugging me. Zayn hugged her too. We were laughing so hard talking about the game when Elaine suddenly went silent holding her chest gasping for air so badly. "Elaine!! Are you okay??" Zayn exclaimed. "ELAINE!!!" I shouted.